Official Community Forums Home

Top Cat Neo-jel Vibe

Mike_d

• Members

TC985main.jpg

When I got the Neo-Jel Ribbed vibe in the mail, I knew my wife was in for a treat. I didn’t know what a treat we would both get though! If you are like me and LOVE to see your lady cum over and over, this is a must in the toy box.

Top Cat Neo-jel Ribbed Vibe

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4994

First off, this toy it blue and I mean deep blue! It looks huge but my partner said after we used it that she thought it was a GREAT size! It’s the first toy I have ever had that uses a 9Volt battery and I wondered how well this would perform.

Well we hoped into bed and with a bit of lube we were ready to go (all of our lubes are waterbased, but it doesn’t matter with this toy since it’s jelly and not silicone)! So to get her really excited, I teased the her clit and lips with this and it didn’t take long for her to put the head right on her clit and work up to a great orgasm! I was a bit floored, I expected a G-spot orgasm later, but not for it to get the kind of vibration she likes on her clit. So that was a big plus for us both.

We moved on to using the functions and switched to deep internal massage! Function one was good, it worked from a slow pace to some good intensity, and each function from there on out, sort of built on that, they started stronger and became more staccato in going from weak to strong or just medium to strong, quick bursts of powerful vibrations. I think it was function 4 that was the favorite; it was lots and lots of quick bursts and strong vibrations. This toy also keeps the vibrations right in the head and so it got some EXCELLENT G-spot stimulation and it didn’t take long at all for that golden G-spot orgasm to rip through her body and send her in to orbit.

I didn’t notice this toy to be very noisy or cumbersome. It worked excellently and will definitely stay on top of the toy box! We look forward to many, many, many repeat performances from this blue Jelly Jem!