Official Community Forums Home

Stimulating A Man Anus

• Members

Are you talking about full-on penetration or just a finger or two?

If you want to have vaginal sex AND be able to stimulate his anus - try the woman on top, facing backwards, have him bend his knees up. Then you have some space in which to do it, while you are on top, but you are still going to be limited if you are trying full on penetration.

Unfortunately, this is a double pleasure situation - if he wants to be in your pussy AND have anal stim, it is sort of hard to get both with optimal pleasure cause to do that he has to have his ass in the air and to then penetrate YOU, you have to be beneath him and can't really maneuver the penetration.

I would say you could try the "mexican wave" which is a very, very hard position to master, but it is when your man mounts you facing backwards, and then sticks his legs up by your face. then his ass would be facing you for penetration. It is hard to maintain vaginal penetration this way, however, so be careful and go slow with that.

Let me think on it some more and I will see what I come up with. OF course, for finger stim it is much easier, you can get a finger in there in almost any position!

Mikayla

• Members

That is exactly why I was wondering, the finger thing. For us seems hard to work a finger in, unless I am sucking him then I can insert a finger and do my thing. He likes the oral a lot but I think to cum he prefers vaginal so I was wondering how to give him the best of both worlds in a comfortable position. Thanks Mikayla! I look forward to seeing if you come up with anything :-)

• Members

Have you tried the face to face position where he straddles one of your legs and sorta lies alongside you on the other side. I have a long torso, and yet my wife has no trouble reaching my anus that way. She doesn't do the finger insertion thing, but is able to reach past my anus to play with my butt.