Official Community Forums Home

Exploring Ultimate Fantasies Game

ladylove

• Members

4130eW-y9YL._SS500_.jpg

Exploring Ultimate Fantasies Game

Review by Ladylove 5/2012

Exploring Ultimate fantasies game, a bedtime game for sensuous adults. Game Includes: • 24 Passion Cards • 1 Leg Restraint • 1 Feather • 1 Blind Fold • 1 Arm Restraint • 1 Massager (1 AA Battery, Not Included) • 5 Dice • 2 Body Heat Massage Lotions • 36 Fantasy Cards • 1 Candle • 2 Spanish Fly Liquid • 1 Edible Body Paint.

The game instructions are on the back of the box, and very easy to understand. The object of the game as the box states is: Exploring your hidden passions and fantasies by experiencing different pleasures and positions in lovemaking. The game can be as long or as short as you choose to make it.

DH and I love games. Even though I love surprises, I alway sneak-a-peek and read everything involved in these games ahead of time. DH instinctively knew the element of surprise was essential making me promise not to peak. I grudgingly promised :\. I admit he was right!

The Passion cards instruct the winner as to how the looser is to loose their close and what they get or give as a reward. Once all your lovers cloths are removed you move on to the fantasy cards, earning them the same way you earn the passion cards.

The passion cards turned out to be sensual and exciting. I was the big 'loser' that night, loosing all my clothing first, to DH's delight. I was also the first to be subject to the fantasy cards.... I was very naughty and had to be taught a lesson, and what a lesson it was. We made it threw some fantasy cards but didn't make it through all of them, imagine that ;). We both agree we will be playing again, to discover just what else is in there.

The game is great for new lovers as well as long time lovers. It helps open communication as well as possibly experiencing something new, or something you have forgotten about. It's a game for lovers who are in the mood for some sensual loving and experimenting.

I award this game 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/fantasies-adult-board-game-for-couples.html

• Like 1

• Members

Hmmm, Interesting.... <_<

• Members

Haha! Why the long face Ready?

Not long faced...Just envious... :P

• Members

Not long faced...Just envious... :P

Oh....

Do I have to put that blindfold on you to keep you from being so envious?

• Members

Oh....

Do I have to put that blindfold on you?

Hmmm, Ive never been blindfolded before... B)

• Members

Can you be specific about what the Passion Cards and the Fantasy Cards say? I would like more info on how wild or tame this is. Thanx

• Members

Can you be specific about what the Passion Cards and the Fantasy Cards say? I would like more info on how wild or tame this is. Thanx

passion: one example was to blind fold your lover and slowly, sensually kiss you way form their toes to their head.

Fantasy: One was disclose and act out a fantasy that you haven't told your partner ....

Just two example and they seem basic, but when your in the moment it's incredibly fun.

• Members

passion: one example was to blind fold your lover and slowly, sensually kiss you way form their toes to their head.

Fantasy: One was disclose and act out a fantasy that you haven't told your partner ....

Just two example and they seem basic, but when your in the moment it's incredibly fun.

Umm, probably wouldn't work for us.

We do a lot of the passion thing already, and we talk about our fantasies. We even have a list of those we are going to make happen and those that will just remain fantasies.

• Members

Umm, probably wouldn't work for us.

We do a lot of the passion thing already, and we talk about our fantasies. We even have a list of those we are going to make happen and those that will just remain fantasies.

I get that, but I've been married over 20 years and even though we have everything from a quickie to gourmet sex somethings maybe lost over time. So it's a nice to have a reminder if you need. As a matter of fact, we tried something new, and if was fun. My communication skills are excellent, and DH's know and went there for me. We had fun.