Official Community Forums Home

Triple Stimulator Dolphin Trio

Tyger

Still not letting me post a pic, so as soon as I can, I will......

Dolphins are one of the most popular animal to be molded for a sex toy. Let's face it, they're perfectly shaped for pleasuring, cute, non-intimidating, and so loveable!

Wearable toys are even better! You have only to strap them into place, make sure the controller has its batteries in, and go about your day. Pleasuring in your pants. I love trying out wearable sex toys. I don't wear them to work, however, when I'm at home, and puttering around the house late at night, and I don't want to wake hubby up, it's a win-win situation!

To be honest, I didn't read the description carefully. I thought that it was a dolphin for the clit, one for the va-ja-ja, and then the nubbies for the anus. When you look at the toy, you'd thing that's the way it goes.It's actually one for the anus, one for the va-ja-ja, and the nubbies go on the clit. Yeah, TOTALLY was WRONG on that one. You actually have to wear them with the dolphins headed toward your backside. However, I am a gal to make the most of things, so I gave it a go.

The controller takes 3 AA batteries. With a twist of the cap, and a push of 2 buttons, one for each dolphin, your vibes go from low to a generous high feeling in no time. Though you have to push the controllers down all the way from high to low again to get it to shut off again. The indicator lights tell you what setting you're on. The vibes are kind of loud, even inserted. On a scale of 1-5 noise level, I'd give this a 3.5 on the noise level.

The dolphins are made of silicone, so be sure to grab your water-based lubes only. They have some details molded onto them, but are also pretty slick to insert as well. I found them extremely comfortable to insert in both orifices.

The nubbie part didn't quite do it for me, since my clit craves a more direct/firm stimulation, but the dolphin's power helped make up for that. I will say that before insertion, I used one of the dolphins on my clit to get myself a bit worked up, and it was very pleasurable!!

The straps are cloth-elastics that are fully adjustable and rather comfortable, even for this full-figured woman.

This toy is awesome! I'm not huge on anal play, but with all of the sensations I was having vaginally, anally, and a slight buzz on the clit, I didn't have to wear this toy for very long before the dolphins made my orgams come crashing in.

My next experiment will be with one of those dolphins laying on my clit, and one in the va-ja-ja!

On a scale of 1-4 Tyger Paws, this one gets 3 of 'em!

http://www.tootimid.com/triple-stimulator-dolphin-duo.html

• Members

Whats to be said about having a dolphin in such intimate places...

Interesting... ;)

• Like 1