Official Community Forums Home

Evoke Massager

Tyger

2011-12-19.jpgThis minty green lil' cutie by the Sinclair Institute claims to be a g-spot & clit stimulator in one.

The vibrator sleeve is made of a nice grade of silicone, which means no smell, or bacterial growth on it! The bullet itself is a hard plastic. The silicone sleeve can come off, making this toy almost like a 2-in-1! It comes with batteries, which is always a plus. The little push-button on the bottom switches from a pleasant low to a decent high setting. All are pretty quiet with the sleeve on, and not overly loud with it off too. I was pretty impressed with the vibe strength of this little green massager.

As for it being a clit and g-spot stimulator? Not at the same time for me. The length of this toy is 4", with an insertable length stating 3", but it sure didn't feel like it. And, at least the way my body is, the shaft that goes inside, though ribbed for my pleasure, and I really DID like the ribs, and firm enough to stimulate my g-spot, but it's.....just......not........long.......enough to stimulate my clit AND g-spot at the same time. Now that's not saying that it wasn't stimulating to my clit, because the vibes were perfect for that, and would be a great clit stimulator during any kind of play since it's so small, it won't get in the way. For me at least, I need a stimulator on my clit as I'm stroking my g-spot to get me to cum that way.

It felt good, but it didn't blow my mind, & I wasn't able to achieve the g-spot orgasm I'd hoped for.

I'll give this toy a 2.5 out of Tyger Paw rating for power and sheer cuteness.

http://www.tootimid.com/sinclair-institute-evoke-multi-speed-massager.html