Official Community Forums Home

Girlfriend Stops Before Orgasm

cyclone

• Members

My girlfriend and i enjoy giving each other oral sex, i mean its great but never has my girl finished the deed on me. She sucks me off real good until i near the deed, then see stops the oral sex and finishes me off with the hand. How can i confince her to let me cum inside her mouth?

• Members

Talk to her about it. Say, I was just curious why you never let me finish in your mouth. Don't say it like an accusation, just like your curious. Maybe she has some fears about it. Maybe she's not sure what to do once she has the come in her mouth. Maybe her friends have told her it tastes awful, but she's afraid she'll hurt your feelings if she spits instead of swallows. My first time I hadn't even thought about what to do once he came in my mouth. Then we were to that point and I just kinda automatically swallowed. But she may not be sure. On the other hand, it could just be that she likes the way it looks or feels when you come on her hand. You'll have to ask her to find out which it is.