Official Community Forums Home

Jenna's Pussy Masturbator

Tyger

Who else has had the daunting experience of trying to find a masturbator for their significant other as a surprise? I mean, you have so many options: colors, shapes, sizes, lengths, body parts, textured, ribbed, smooth, animals? Ugh, it's a bit overwhelming.

So, after perusing the site a while, I came across this little lovely. Jenna's Pussy Masturbator! Made of TPE, Non-phthlate, antibacterial sil-a-gel (aka silicone), it's 7.25" long, and flesh colored. There are raised bumps on the outside and inside of the shaft for added gripping and stimulation. The silicone also makes it feel like real skin.

I was pretty excited since hubby is rather well-endowed at 9" long hard, it's very, um,difficult to find a masturbator that won't expose him too much, loosing the stimulation. He also doesn't like any "funky colors", animal shapes, or full bodies like a full woman's shape since he says it makes it look like he's screwing Thumbilina! LOL

When it came, I took it out of the box first. It's no secret that I'm a fan of Jenna's, and since this is molded from her (for the most part since I doubt she has raised bumps inside LOL) it looks decently real. It's a natural looking flesh tone, and the lips/clit are colored pink for that added visual appeal.

I stuck my fingers inside her, and yes, you can feel those bumps inside. I did laugh though, since it is so long, it's a bit "floppy", but since men's hands are usually rather large, that won't matter.

Hubby used it that night, and was impressed with how it felt. This is a shocker, since he was very skeptical about this one since so many others we've tried have failed. He said he'd definitely use it again. It cleaned up well, and didn't tear. He says it felt great, and didn't expose his "man-part" a lot, and doesn't choke him off.

Yes, I got jealous, but not in the way you may be thinking. So, one day, I decided I needed to try her out myself. I put on my strap on, and lubed "Jenna" up and had her for myself. I loved how she stretched and retracted agains my "cock", and the shaft was very easy to hang on too. Clean up was also easy for me, and we may be using her again as a "three-some" soon! :)

I would recommend this toy for almost every man. It's a quality product, made by Doc Johnson which I've always been impressed with. I give it 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws waaaaaaaaaaaay up!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/jennas-pussy-masturbator.html