Official Community Forums Home

Panty Play

Tyger

Who loves wearing vibrators under their clothes? I know I do! I love going about the house with a wearable vibrator to add a little bit of fun to the household chores. The only thing I don't care for most of the time are those pesky straps that you have to put on, wrap around, hook here, adjust there. Sometimes those types are fun, and the straps help keep them strapped in place. However, what does one do if they want to quickly put something in without all the strap-hassle? Tuck in the Panty Play silicone vibrator.

This purple toy is silky smooth, has a removable bullet vibe with 2 settings, and is perfectly shaped to stay in place. It's only about 2" wide & 5.25" long so it's also a great discreet size to tuck into luggage, purse, or other small bag. It also comes with the 1 AAA battery needed to get the vibes going! Gotta love included batteries!

Deciding one day to do some pleasurable household chores, I cleaned off the toy with warm water & soap, slid it down into my panties, adjusted its position to maximize the vibes. Of course, I prefer the higher settings, so I got the button pushed twice to do so. The button on the top of the bullet was a bit hard to get pushed down, but I finally got it pressed. I was wearing some bike shorts, so the tip of the bullet stuck out a bit, which was obvious to me that I was wearing something. Though unless you have someone staring at your crotch, it may just look like fabric puckering. The vibes are pretty quiet too.

I love the ridge that not only gives your vulva pleasure, but also helps keep the vibrator in place. I walked around the house with it on for a while, allowing it to buzz pleasure to my clit and vulva. About 30 minutes later, I had a fantastic wave of clit orgasms that had to holding on to the kitchen sink, twitching & moaning with pleasure.

I give this toy 3 out of 4 Tyger paws. I usually like a stronger vibes, but it did the trick. I recommend this toy to anyone that loves a quick release without a lot of hassle. This toy is perfect for all of us busy women always on the go!

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-vibrating-panty-play.html

• Like 1