Official Community Forums Home

Recording Artist Takeing A Break From My 5Th Cd..pleasure Seeking

NakedAndErotic

Hey there...Im taking a break from recording my 5th cd, and my 2nd totaly solo cd, don't get out much but am hopeing to find some naughty girl that wants to explore erotic pleasures, Im in California about 1 hr north of L.A. ..Im male, white, and very eroticpost-11748-0-89262800-1344816103_thumb.j

• Members

Yes, welcome Mr. Rock and Roll !!! Toy is right---- (that's exactly what I was going to say :) !)

If what you are looking for is simply sex, then perhaps the Craigslist personals and "Fuck Me Hard. com" would suit

your needs much better--LOL.....

If you are looking to add to the discussions here and share your stories with us--we would love to have you !!

I'm sure you have lots of stories to tell--especially if you are a Rock Musician. (all those groupies and after the concert one night stands !)

I know we would love to hear all about it. Welcome to TT , and please feel free to post .

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi Wendy. I love talking bout&learning about sex&all else.1 never stops learning@all. Loved N.Y.when I was there 100yrs ago!.

I am a bit kinky,so njoy a broad talk about sex with similar folk. Hope

ur ok wid dat.Best wishes.

• Like 1