Official Community Forums Home

We-Vibe 3

ladylove

• Members

WV3_Purple_w_case_and_remote1.jpg

We-Vibe 3

The We-Vibe 3 is third generation as one can figure out. The company really listened to the raves and complaints of the past We-Vibes and now has perfection. It is made of a medical grade silicone that is 100% water proof, whisper quiet, soft and very flexible. It has two distinct sides, a larger thicker side that is meant to be worn on the outside of your body over the clitoris for stimulation and a thiner smaller side that is to be worn in the vagina to stimulate the G-spot. Both sides, of the inside, of the toy has ridges. Also, it has six different vibrations to experiment with and is controlled by a remote control. The We-Vibe 3 came with its own compact storage case that is also its charger. The Charger simply plugs into any outlet and when fully charged it has two whole hours of play time.

I practically begged TT to let me review The We-vibe 3. It had gotten soooo much hype from every Doctor Show and Talk Show out there I really wanted to do this in a big way! First impression: Love purple, remote always a plus, extremely flexible but THIS is what all the hypes about??? I couldn't get my head around how this was so fabulous but Ok.... I washed it, then charged it for 24 hours before the first use as directed. Curiosity got the best of me and I just had to take a closer look before DH and I used it together. Thoughts: Strong vibes, love the remote, even more curious now. The vibrations range from (we-vibe named them) low, high, wave, pulse, tease, and the cha-cha. Fast forwarding to the evening; DH and I played around with it together for a bit, inserting it during foreplay which brought things to a new exciting level. I do believe one size fits all. It can be adjusted a little bit, but the vibes can be felt even if it isn't in the perfectly perfect position. Before penetration DH did put on some lube (water based only with this toy) but I'm not sure you'll have to. As with all the remotes in the house :) my DH took control of this remote immediately. Both of us loving the range of vibes as well at the intensity. Having my g-spot and clitoris vibrating at the same time was DELICIOUSLY FABULOUS!!!!!!! DH also loved the strong vibrations. The We-vibe worked really well in all kinds of positions and stayed put during the most rigorous testing ;). We both agree we LOVE The WE-VIBE 3, and will use is OFTEN!!!!! That evening I found the We-Vibes FABULOUS! I recommend this to anyone who might be having trouble reaching orgasm, as well as those looking to add a little spice and to their sex lives. This is for beginners and experienced alike.

It earns a coveted spot in my night stand and we award The We-Vibe 3, a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/we-vibe-3.html#