Official Community Forums Home

Pleasure Feather

ladylove

• Members

(picture posting problems)

Pleasure Feather

Review by Ladylove 10/2012

Sportsheets has a made trusty little "pleeeasure feeeather". It is held together at the top with what appears to be a soft black plastic piece, and has a comfortable soft handle that slip around your wrist for ease of use. I'm not sure what kind of feathers this tickler is made of but, they're soft and very sensual feeling. I love the feeling of feathers lightly caressing my whole person it's very arousing, throw in a blind fold with that..... Amazing! The black and red feather color just adds to the whole sensual experience. I am a huge supporter of feathers during sex. I think it add a slow sensuality to ones intimacy, as well as increases intimacy itself.

These Pleasure Feathers are perfect! They are great for beginners just starting out in the world of pleasure toys, or the experienced wanting to open the door to more sensuality. Also keep in mind this feather duster can also open the door to a little naughty housekeeping fantasy. ;)

I award the Pleasure Feather a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....re-feather.html