Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Call me a woman on the go, but I love hands-free vibrators. Just adjust them, and/or insert them, and then go about your business, happily buzzing along. What could be better? Orgasms on the go! So, I was very excited (in more than one way) to receive the Mini G-Spot Strap On by Nasstoys.

A girlie pink, the base is shaped like a starfish, with little bumps for added pleasure. The insertable part is a good size to reach that g-spot at 3". Though, I noticed that the TPR shaft was a bit more on the flexible side than I like in a g-spot toy. The pink straps are fantastically comfortable and adjustable for the small or full-figured woman. The controller is waterproof, and takes 2 AAA batteries from your personal battery stockpile. There are 2 white buttons at the top of the controller that run the vibe sequence from low to moderately high, and also giving 2 pulsation settings, and impressed this hard to please woman with its vibe strength.

So, I get all inserted, strapped, adjusted, and ready to go. I turn it on high, which is always the setting I like. I start going around the house. About 60 minutes later, I've pretty much gone numb, almost forgetting it was there. I had had a small clit-stimulated orgasm from it, but I had wanted the g-spot one. Unfortunately, it fell to short and soft for that.

I give this toy 1.5 Tyger Paws (out of 4) for sheer comfort, adjustability, and ingenuity. If the shaft was about an inch longer, and made of harder plastic, then it would've probably worked better, at least for me.

http://www.tootimid.com/mini-g-spot-strap-on.html