Official Community Forums Home

Sliquid Organics

bgechloe

• Review Team

300.JPG

Sliquid organics natural lubricating gel is known as what many refer to as a "hybrid" lubricating Gel. Sliquid has not only produced a natural gel but it has infused both water and silicone based lubes, known as a " hybrid" to help combat sticky messes and quick drying. Sliquids natural gel contains certified organic botanical extracts such as Green Tea, Flax, Sunflower seeds, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Vitamin E. The natural ingredients make it a great choice for people looking for a natural alternative to other gels and lubricants. I was suprised to find a gel that was so friendly to both me and my environment giving me soft skin and no allergic reaction. Sliquid is 100% vegan friendly, does not test on animals and is Hypoallergenic which offers a great option for me anyone who commonly experiences skin irritations. Sliquid is a clear gel with minimal to no smell at all but can leave a very small sticky feeling. Sliquid did not require me to use more than a dime size amount saving me time and money of replacing it on a regular basis. I would recommend at least a dime size amount to be used to start off with when using any silicone based toy. Sliquid did not require any lengthy clean up leaving no lingering sticky residue, making it as simple as soap and water, a breezy clean up. If you would enjoy a organic, smell free, non stick, easy to clean gel this has to be at the top of your list.

Product Link:

http://www.tootimid.com/sliquid-organics-natural.html

I love natural stuff! Thank you for the review! Does it say anything on it about being silicone/latex safe? Silicone lubes can also disrupt latex condom stability as well. :)

• Review Team
I love natural stuff! Thank you for the review! Does it say anything on it about being silicone/latex safe? Silicone lubes can also disrupt latex condom stability as well. :)

After further research on the product I have found that this is truly one of the most friendly products on the market. The natural ingredients used seem to have made it a great product for many types, including Latex, rubber, plastic and seeing that it is water based and water soluble, go ahead and use it with that silicone. I normally dont spot test my lubes on my products but if your concerned still you got nothing to lose testing it out on a smaller area first.