Official Community Forums Home

Real Skin Vagina - Pamela

bgechloe

• Review Team

41MYSYehKRL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I really had a good time with "Pamela". I found a water based lube worked to be a pretty good companion with this sleeve. She will stay wet for as long as you need. The "real skin" is so smooth. When you start using, you will immediately notice how tight and firm she is. I would have preferred it a bit longer, but the feeling made up for its length. The ribbed inside felt great against my cock. As you stroke, the varying tightness from the inner raised bumps made every stroke better. The tightness runs throughout, there are no loose places with this baby. The size of "Pamela" offers easy use for when you are by yourself or sharing the fun with a partner. Once you're done, cleanup is easy. Whether you like a fast crank or a sensual slow go, "Pamela" will always say yes.

Product Link: http://www.tootimid.com/real-skin-vagina---pamela.html

I don't know why they don't make more of these longer. I think that's the biggest complaint about these toys. Thanks for the review

• Members

Ok, no offense, but it looks scary... Something along the lines of "Little Shop Of Horror" ... I believe that was the flesh eating plant which grew and grew... anyhow, that's what came to mind as I looked at the box...

Again, no offense...