Official Community Forums Home

How To Get Your Wife To Masturbate.

• Members

I can't seem to get my wife to masturbate. During sex I can take her hand and work her way down, but unless I am still holding her hand she just pulls away. I know that it is a big turn on for her because she is all over the place on the bed and gets extremly wet/hot!! Not to mention how turned on it makes me. I love to watch women get it on. :rolleyes: But for her to just imply to masturate, she thinks it is nasty. I don't know why she thinks it is. She doesn't like to talk about sex that much. Communication link with her on this subject is hard.

Any thoughts on how to get her to open up to the subject of her masturbation. Plus the added benfits from her doing it.

• Members

Hi There!

I am wondering if your wife is Catholic, or grew up Catholic or very religious? In my experience with people who have a problem masturbating it is one of two things: strict religious upbring OR they are embarassed to be watched as they do it.

So, I would say, if it is the reliious aspect, you will have to find a way to slowly explain to her that what a husband and a wife do inside their marital bed to please one another and to pleasure one another is part of God's plan - and that masturbation as part of that is OK.

If she is just hesitant to do it in front of you - then it will be a little harder to get her to open up. If you let her know how sexy you think it is when she does it, how turned on you are by it, etc. Perhaps in time she will do it. Women can be funny about things like this - especially since our culture has been so negative about masturbation. It is something we do in the privacy of our bathroom or bedrooms when no one is watching!

I would definitely - DEFINITELy keep on her about it in a gentle, understanding way. If she enjoys it, and you do too, then it is worth persuing - just do it with tender care and a soft touch!

Mikayla

• Members

You are right on about her growing up in a very religious home. She is not Catholic but good old Southern Baptist. I can tell that she is wanting to mastrubate, cause when I do introduce her to it during sex she goes wild and has an unbelievable Big "O"! The reason I am introducing it to her is that I can't last long enough for her to climax. This form has been a very helpful tool and I am able to bring us sexually closer. Sex, Making Love as my wife would say, has gone to the next level and it is Great!

Just last night I was able to give her mulitple O's and it went on for over and hour. I was so tried of trying to please her that I couldn't even get myself up and off. I finally stop and rolled over and past-out. She was major glowing in the morning. :D

I am taking this very slow as you suggested and I am very careful not to hurt her feelings. I wish she would read this form, because she was brought up very sheltered and doesn't know a whole lot about sex. But she married a very good teacher...LOL B) Thanks

• Members

OK, so then, the only thing you need to do is to continue to let her explore her sensuality with you and she should gradually get more comfortable with it. If you are wanting her to masturbate FOR you - as in, just her and you watch - that might take a long, long time. There are many, many women who just don't do that or it takes them a long time to get there!

Give her time, and be a good teacher. Part of being a good teacher is PATIENCE!

Mikayla ;)