Official Community Forums Home

Ceres Lace Massager

bgechloe

• Review Team

2ea38673247c24c1141f6588f9de4a2e-2.jpg

This quaint massager first captivated me with its waterproof sleek and chic design. I was quick to get the 2 AA batteries in to try out the descriptions 7 powerful vibration sensations. First thing I fell in love with was the on/off button, encased by a pretty pink glass like effect control, I found myself pressing it on and off for a few minutes. The button is a simple stainless alloy that you hold down for 3 seconds at any time. Each of the different vibration patterns differed to each of my wants and desires, whether it be a steady purr or a quick pulse it had it all. I was a little disappointed that the product advertised to be quiet, discreet like whisper however it did not turn out to be as I had imagined and actually was kinda loud. What it lacks in whispers is totally made up by its extremely pleasing silicone lace textured design and the pure power behind this little massager. A word of Good Times caution this massager I found to be so intense that it caused me to temporarily lose control of my body muscles having to relax just to remove it otherwise it would not budge, WIN! Clean up is a breeze, simply use warm water and soap or toy cleaner safe for silicone. My first cleaning was not successful and I had to go back in and do it again. The lace pattern design can make cleaning a tad deceiving so make sure you get right up against the lines to ensure true cleanliness. After everything is all said and done I placed my toy in the free soft lint free storage bag. Psst I kept the box too it's too pretty to throw out. This product was beyond what I had imagined it to be, and would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a strong not so silent sexy type.

Product Link: http://www.tootimid.com/ceres-lace-massager-key.html

Glad to read it was a winner! The design of it looks like it'd be hard to get thouroughly clean, but I'm glad it was easy!

• Review Team

Actually what I found worked well was warm water soap and a good toy cleaner spray down. When I was washing I turned it back and forth in my hand, its own personal hand job lol it did the trick.

• Like 1