Official Community Forums Home

10 Function Pleasure Pack

bgechloe

• Review Team

The 10 Function Pleasure Pack had such a sleek, elegant and bright appearance I had to give it a try. This vibe comes fully intact with 10 variable settings ranging from a steady streaming to different types of pulses all of which keep things interesting. When first trying it out I realized I had run out of my AAA batteries which it required so of course what does a girl do, she sacrifices 2 from her TV remote. The bullet is connected to its base by about 2 feet of cord giving plenty of room to move around and has a easy 3 second LED on/off button. I had allot of fun pressing on the small button over and over testing out every single vibe in all it's glory. I personally love the steady streams but just before climax I find the pulsing rather pleasurable. When trying out the various vibrations I found that at least 3 have ear piercing ringing to them that quickly made me decide not to use them. Honestly that was the only down side to this toy. I must say for the power it has the Pleasure Pack is decently quiet any ambient sounds will drown it right out. This vibe is phthalate free and made from non-toxic materials such as ABS plastic and electro-plating. I would recommend for cleaning a simple soap and water although I always like using a toy cleaner as well. I used a water based lube as I feel it was the best choice for this particular toy. This toy gives it competitors in it's category a run for the money and in my opinion is worth every penny you invest into it. I would recommend this for but not limited to beginners who want to try out new vibrations they have never experienced, as it is simple, easy to use and full of new sensations.

Link to Product:

http://www.tootimid.com/10-function-precious-metals-pleasure-pack.html