Official Community Forums Home

Ultra 7 Remote Controlled Vibrating Cockring

ladylove

• Members

(picture posting problems)

The Ultra 7 Vibrating Cock Ring is a remote controlled macho cockring any man would love. The cockring itself is black, made of TPR and has small rubbery studs along the top part of the ring. The vibrators hard center comes out for ease of cleaning and for battery insertion. The rubbery covering has larger studs for added sensation which look completely manly. The black remote fits in my small hand easily and is just as comfortable in my husbands much larger hand. It is easy to use with just a touch of a button. One button for on/off function and another slightly below and tilted controls the switching of vibes. The 7 functions are low, med, high continuous vibe, escalating, pulsating, faster pulsating, and an escalating pulse. The remote is said to have a 20 foot range.

Along came the testing.... The vibes are great! DH liked this ring more than I did. I liked it but felt the studs on the bulbous part were just a tad to much. I’m not adverse to it, it just isn’t going to be my favorite. Also, I tested the remote separately, I could only get a few feet for range of use, but that should be more than enough.

We award The Ultra 7 Remote Controlled CockRing a 3.5 out of 5 hearts.