Official Community Forums Home

Real Skin All American Mini Whoppers

Tyger

Ever want to try something perfect for pegging? I've found the perfect dong for it!! The All American Mini Whoppers 5" curved dong with balls made by Nasstoys is the perfect dong for the job! It has a powerful suction cup that sticks to most smooth surfaces, perfect for if you want to use it on yourself, or for a handle, and it also helps secure it into most harnesses for pegging your partner.

Phthalates free, this particular version (there's also a 4" one, straight one, and a vibrating one) I really liked this one. Insertable length is 5", but it's about 7" long in total. I loved the nice curve to the veined cock, the balls that made it took real, how soft and realistic it felt, and how supple the 1" diameter dong felt inside. Since it's made of rubber, remember to use water-based lubes only with it.

I tried it on in my harness, which looked great, and felt amazing. It's not as large as I usually liked, but I enjoyed using this dong very much.

I'd recommend this one for beginner peggers, or even newbies to sex toys, so long as you're not wary of realistic looking ones. The size is non-intimidating, and the base will make it easy to manipulate.

I give this toy a rating 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

http://www.tootimid.com/mini-allamerican-curved-5inch.html