Official Community Forums Home

Foursome

LindaP

• Members

My bf's cousin and wife are currently visiting us. Yesterday talk of having a foursome was discussed (I did not say anything) and my bf and his cousins wife are all in favor of it. I must admit I am curious and wondering would it would be like to have two guys at once and would consider a one on one with her. I think the cousin/wife are swingers and am wondering if my bf knows/knew this? Where do I go from here?

• Members

My bf's cousin and wife are currently visiting us. Yesterday talk of having a foursome was discussed (I did not say anything) and my bf and his cousins wife are all in favor of it. I must admit I am curious and wondering would it would be like to have two guys at once and would consider a one on one with her. I think the cousin/wife are swingers and am wondering if my bf knows/knew this? Where do I go from here?

Hi Linda !!

Well---- now I finally have some experience in this area. It's been over a year a half since my husband and I signed up on the swinger site. We had talked about it for a while on and off before looking into it. We have had a few different couple/couple full swap experiences in that time---and some general play with others. I think if you are truly interested in pursing this you should. However---I would not recommend doing so with a couple who is so close to you. (especially relatives !!! ) The fact that this is your husbands cousin might be a problem. I guess there are pros and cons to it. He does feel comfortable with this couple because the male half is his cousin but on the other hand if something goes wrong there may be issues to deal with.We have found that the most enjoyable experiences have been with people we aren't super close with.

I would have a serious talk with him. If the couple are swingers perhaps they could enlighten you both about it. Maybe bring you to some parties to meet other people. Check out some swinger sites and talk about it before going through with it.

Good luck !!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I spoke to my bf and his cousin and guess what? The cousin/wife and my bf had previous threesomes with the last one before I met my bf! I am amazed that I did not feel any jealousy.

Later that night after a few drinks we decided that we would give our bf's a bj to see if I could handle another couple have sex in the same room. I let my bf come in my mouth and so did the other couple. The next day we went out dancing and when we got home I was a bit high and the cousins wife and I started making out. I really got horny and allowed her to go down on me and I must say I had huge orgasim (I mean she did things with her tongue that I never dreamed of.} Thomortual foursome!row we may try an ac

• Like 1

• Members

Well yesterday we started to have group sex. Guess what? I'm not as liberated as I thought. My bf's cousin wanted me to go down on him and I couldn't do it. I could not imagine that my bf would see me giving a bj to another guy. I spoiled the whole thing and everyone was mad with me. Funny I was not bashful when his wife and I went down on each other!

• Members

Hi Linda----WOW---your one on one description with the other girl sounded so HOT !!!

I'm glad it was a good experience for you.

Don't feel badly about being nervous with the other guy and not being able to do anything.

You were worried that your boyfriend would be mad about it so you were more self conscious.

I guess it all has to be very spontaneous for it to feel right.

When I think back to our own encounters, I just focus on the person I'm with and even though I know we are being watched

I kind of tune that out and I'm in my own little world. But there has to be a connection of some type with the other person I'm with.

Keep us posted on future encounters !!

• 2 years later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
On 8/6/2013 at 6:38 AM, LindaP said:

Well yesterday we started to have group sex. Guess what? I'm not as liberated as I thought. My bf's cousin wanted me to go down on him and I couldn't do it. I could not imagine that my bf would see me giving a bj to another guy. I spoiled the whole thing and everyone was mad with me. Funny I was not bashful when his wife and I went down on each other!

Hey Linda!

Thanks for sharing your experiences, but I hope that they weren't actually "mad" at you! This is a very personal thing, and you're already treading so far off the sexual path you thought you'd take! If you truly felt that they were angry with you, I think you and your boyfriend need to put the brakes on and have a serious discussion about what you want and why.

He seems very open to a "swinging" relationship, and that isn't necessarily what you signed up for! There is no reason for anyone to get mad at someone for not wanting to participate in something so far outside their regular sexual practices, or anything sexual in general. Please go slow, and make sure that you aren't being pressured into something that isn't right for you!

I'm all for sexual exploration, but it can be difficult to listen to your gut when you have a crowd trying to sway you! The last thing you want is to participate in something that doesn't feel right and then feel bad about your choices later!

The forum is such a great resource so I hope you continue to post! Thanks again for sharing your story!

- Ali

Even though LindaP's is an older post, it's probably something that more than just her has experienced. It sounds like she had come to something that was a NO on her list of something that she was willing to do in a 3-some/4-some. And, you know what? That's FINE! Everyone has their limits, and things that they may find they're uncomfortable in doing.

In these situations, NOBODY should get pissed off at someone's "No List". All involved need to be respectful to everyone's wishes, safe words, and willingness/lack of. Especially if they want it to happen again. I'd be willing to bet that, if she knew they were really mad at her, she was probably less willing/comfortable to do so again.