Official Community Forums Home

Body & Soul Captivation Silicone Rotating Massager

Tyger

Silicone. One of the world's greatest materials in my opinion. It's sanitary, sturdy, feels nice, and easy to care for. When I saw the Boy & Soul Captivation Silicone Rotating Massager on TooTimid, I just couldn't resist. Silicone, and offers direct stimulation? Oh yeah baby!! Made by California Exotic Novelties? One of my favorite toy companies!!! Yes!

Upon arrival, I hurriedly washed my new toy, patted dry, inserted the 4AAA batteries needed, and started to experiment. The soft feel of the whole toy, even the hard plastic contoured handle was nice. I loved the fushia color of it all as well. There's one push-button that offers 3 speeds of rotation and powers it on and off. There are 8 columns of 3 silicone "tongues" on the rotating silicone head. They are a bit thin, which made me a bit skeptical.

The toy had little "new toy smell", which is always nice. Most people aren't allergic to silicone, and again, it's very hygenic. Playing with the speeds, of course, I chose the fastest one. I ran it all over my body, which pleasantly tickled. Then I got down to business. I'm one that likes a firm, direct contact on my clit and lips, which, unfortunately, this toy wasn't able to fully deliver. Though fun, quiet, and pleasant, no matter how long I tried, it didn't stimulate me the way I prefer.

I give this toy a rating of 1 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

http://www.tootimid.com/body-and-soul-captivation-rotating-silicone-massager-6094.html