Official Community Forums Home

Tantus G-Force G-Spot Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

G-Force Baby!

This toy was a complete surprise! A flexible, 100% silicone dildo that really does hit the spot. With a nice, slim size at 1.25", this toy is comfortable to insert and not overly filling. The curved shaft and bulbous head will reach and tease your G-Spot with just the right pressure. The silicone material is soft, supple and pliable, easy to clean and long-lasting! Overall, this is a high-quality G-Spot dildo!

With all G-Spot toys I look for 2 things: curved head and firmness. I was initially concerned that this toy would not be firm enough to stimulate my spot, but oh was I wrong. I lubed up my new toy (with water based lube, never use silicone with a silicone toy) and started to play. The first thing I noticed was the way the tip "caught" my G-Spot just right. The handle has a twisted form that made it very easy to grip. This feature would be great for couple's play too. I worked this toy in and out of myself slowly, feeling that lovely "pull" on my G-spot. I used my favorite bullet to bring myself to a few clitoral Os and then really concentrated on my G-Spot.

I pressed the tip of this toy on my spot and slowly worked it back and forth...harder and firmer. I felt that unmistakable build-up and slight discomfort and knew that I was going to have a gushing G-orgasm. I continued the pressure and added some clitoral attention with my bullet while pressing my legs back and soon came a delicious, squirting G-spot orgasm! Color me surprised! This is the first non-vibrating toy that gave me a good ole G-spot orgasm.

I would definitely recommend this toy to any woman for solo play or couple play. Use with a clitoral stimulator and let the fun begin!

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-g-force.html