Official Community Forums Home

Icicles #24 Glass Massager / Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

I can't help it, I just had to say it! This absolutely GORGEOUS glass massager looks like, well, an octopus tentacle! I had to laugh when I opened it up, but then I had to experience it. Handblown from beautiful pink-tinted glass, this massager is truly beautiful to look at. The nearly 4 1/2" of insertable shaft looks sort of like a large "tongue" with a vein like texture on the bottom and upraised bubbles on the top. This is what makes it look like a tentacle. The shaft curves elegantly into a handle which makes play time safe and easy. The widest part is 1.5" in girth, which makes for an average size insertion. After admiring this massager I just had to see how it felt INSIDE.

The great thing about glass is you can use whatever lube you want, you can heat it up (warm water, microwave) or cool it down (cool water or freezer) and change your experience up. I decided to just use it after a good cleaning so I could feel the texture of the item. I lubed up with some standard TooTimid lube and ran it over my pussy lips. The little bumps on the top felt really nice just hitting my clit. The way the handle is crafted, you can easily slide this toy in and out in either direction. For me, the best was with the bumps pointing UP which also gives a slight bend to the toy, making G-Spot stim a snap.

Because glass is a hard and non-giving material, you can really feel the texture of this toy. It felt truly amazing inside of me, rubbing on my sensitive insides. I could easily turn this toy around or to the side to change the width and sensations. I added some clitoral stim and came, hard, on this toy. There is something wonderful about the texture! It may look a little odd, but it truly is a unique piece! Clean up is always easy with glass toys (hot, soapy water) and then dry and store in your toy box or naughty drawer.

While this piece is slightly higher on the price scale, it is worth it. No batteries to buy and it will last a lifetime with proper care! If you are like me and look for elegant, stylish, unique and upscale toys then this is perfect for you! You know you are curious! Why don't you release the Kraken in your own bed tonight!

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-no-24-hand-blown-glass-massager.html