Official Community Forums Home

Id Pleasure Tingling Sensation Lube

Tyger

I'm always a bit skeptical when I try these stimulating things. Lubes, gels, balms, creams. Some work, some bomb. When I saw the ID Pleasure Tingling Sensation Water-Based Lube in my latest shipment, I was happy and wary all at the same time. So, one night, I decided to bite the bullet & try it out.

This 1 fl. oz tall bottle filled with clear lube is perfect for storing, and travel. It's cute, plastic, and narrow, so it can be tucked almost anywhere. It's water-based, so it's latex compatible, and since it's clear, it's non-staining.

I removed the little seal under the cap, and took a sniff. It has ginko bilob and red clover in it, so I was expecting it to smell a bit on the herbal side, but it smells more like cough syrup to me. I'm still up in the air on if I like the smell of it, but I wasn't going to be sniffing it, I wanted to be trying to excite myself with it.

Ok, well, the smell aside, I screwed the flip-top cap back on, and, after a firm push on the cap to open it, dabbed a bit on my finger......well, it was suppose to be a little, it is a little thinner based than I thought it'd be, so a bit too much came out, so be carfeful when trying to apply. I slowly put it on my clit, and I immediately noticed a warm, tingling sensation. So I applied some to my labia as well. Boy, howdy!!! Let me tell ya, this stuff works REALLY REALLY well!!!! I got super excited!! I used some on one of my toys, and OMG, this stuff felt AWESOME inside AND out!!!!

I was quick to orgasm, clean up was easy, and I didn't feel any residue left over. This lube is some of the best stimulating products I've ever tried.....no kidding!!! This doesn't just get Tyger Paws up, this gets a rare, Tyger paws up, tail poofy, arched back, and a satisfied roar rating!!!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/id-pleasure-tingling-sensation-lubricant-6183.html#