Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Ever have one of those nights where you just want to lay there and have someone do the majority of the work? I know I have!!! The other night, I had just one of those feelings, so I grabbed my latest rabbit, the Thrusting Orgasm by California Exotic Novelties, some lube, put in the 3 AA batteries, and decided to settle in for a little fun!!!

This dual action is loaded with cool features that are functional and fun all at the same time! First, even though I'm not a huge fan of the color pink, I do like shiny things, and since this toy has a shiny hard plastic base, and the way the jelly covering has the pretty flowers raised on the shaft that make it have some nice shine to it as well, not to mention the bullet in the bunny is shiny and with some of the pink jelly adds a nice touch. I also love seeing the 2 rows of metal ball bearings at the head. The clear and the pink together is really pretty.

The screw on cap at the base is easy to remove, and has the rubber gasket around it so it's waterproof. 3 AA batteries is all it takes. I bought some really strong batteries just for this toy. It has dual motors so it has a lot of power for the thrusting and for the bullet bunny. The button at the top of the control panel turns it off and on. One side gives you levels/functions of vibrations for the bullet, and the other side controls the pattern of the thrusting. The middle button changes up the different action and rotation. This things has A LOT of functions!! 8 leavels each!!!

It has a slight "new toy smell" even after washing, but it's not obnoxios or off-putting. I grabbed my lube and hopped to it! I'm a gal that loves a strong vibe, and the bunny bullet didn't disappoint. It's overall length is a whoppin' 10", with a fantastic insertable length of 5". I slowly rubbed it on my clit and labia, testing all of the vibes and functions. Since the head is realistically shaped, and smooth, insertion was very easy, the ball bearings spinning were a bit loud, but not as loud as I thought they'd be, plus they felt GREAT!!! The ribbed "accordin-like" middle where it lengthens and retracts was soft, and stimulating. As the thrusting began, I was in heaven. Even when I added more power, the strength of the vibes and thrusting didn't become weaker, as with some other rabbits I've tried. It was consistent, stimulating, and, yes, MIND BLOWING!!!

Anyone interested in a all in one type of toy with more POWAH, this is the ONE you need to get!!!! This toy gets a 4 Tyger Paws straight up in the air!!!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/thrusting-bunny-orgasm-pink.html