Official Community Forums Home

G-Spot Stimulator

alynn93

• Review Team

http://www.tootimid.com/g-spot-stimulator.html

A few Cons:

If you are looking for something to bring into water I would recommend another option as water leaks through the slot into the battery compartment even just cleaning it.

I also feel that it is too easy to scratch the material (no mention of what that is, exactly), leaving white scratch marks all over.

The twisting on/off screw could be tighter. It is a turn off having to stop and screw it back into the on position, especially if actually trying to hit the g-spot.

I'm not sure what I am looking for in a g-spot stimulator yet but this one doesn't do much for mine. I've yet to have much luck with that spot though.

Some Pros:

However, the vibrations are strong and the shape is convenient to hold to the clit during sex and I have found myself reaching for it a few times.

It especially turns me on to stuff it between my legs during our morning sex (morning sex is usually side-spooning sex)

It also feels really great on the anus during sex and foreplay.

All in all I say it is worth the price, I enjoy owning it and am able to get pleasure out of it in a few different ways.

lkdk.jpg

I believe many of you have received the old packaging that states waterproof... it does not perform well in water and have removed the 'feature' from the packaging. I should have mentioned this before sending it out.

Please make sure you read the article on tips on finding the g-spot to see if this helps you.

Thanks!

• Review Team

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

What can I say? I adore my super cute G-Spot Stimulator.

After a very, very long day of cleaning, taking care of kids and errands, this little toy 'hits the spot'. I use mine for solo play, and I have to say I absolutely love the lighted tip. I'm night-blind and things can be hard to find in the dark, so if my grip slips and I drop a toy, things can go from fun to lame in no time flat. The bright little light at the tip completely solves that problem for me.

This toy has a very, very strong vibration, and only one level of fun, so it would probably be a little bit intense for someone trying a g-spot vibe for the first time. If you're nervous, the curved tip makes a nice clit-teaser, too. A gentle bump here and there, a rub along the outer curve of the vibe and I'm almost there already. It only takes one AA battery, so I don't worry about wasting the juice during play at all.

The texture is silky smooth and easy to clean (although don't submerge it in water completely - it's not made for that). It's lightweight enough that people with hand or wrist strength issues (like me) won't have a hard time using it, which is great.

All in all, a great little toy for beginners who don't want a million functions to try to figure out, great for people with limited storage space (it's small enough to tuck under a pillow or in a purse), and great for experienced users who just want a strong vibe without the fuss.

This little toy is literally too inexpensive to pass up!

http://www.tootimid.com/g-spot-stimulator.html#

• Like 1

• Members

I used this toy both internally and externally, I didn't have much stimulation using it internally, however when using it externally I was able to reach orgasm pretty quickly. this product has a pretty strong vibe a little to strong for me, I would definitely recommend this product to those who enjoy a strong vibe. http://www.tootimid.com/g-spot-stimulator.html

• Review Team

When I first received this cute little toy i was excited. It's cute and compact enough for travel. It has a nice vibration for the G- spot it could be a little stronger but it will delivery a good orgasms. I used it in conjunction with my clit stimulation and was very sastified. I was not to thrilled about the way the on, off, and open are set up. When i was trying to cut it off I kept opening it to many turns. If you are new to toys or exploring this will be a good toy for you. Compact, easy to use, easy to clean. But this is wonderful for beginners or if you just feel the urge. :)

• Members
was super excited when it finally came (LOL) I immediately ripped open the mail packaging and was super shocked when this pretty purple color was screaming at me.

I opened my stash of batteries, popped them puppies in was in awe! Powerful little thing!!

Smooth, soft finish. No weird smells or oils. And lightweight ( I see myself taking this with me when I travel)

Well, that night I went to town. (Never thought to get one before and needed something new)

I read the article on how to find your g-spot and I took my ever loving sweet time!

Well, to say the vibrations didn't do the trick is an understatement because I discovered something totally new about myself! Clitoral O's! WHO KNEW?!

Well, a little bit longer and with a very creative imagination, IT happened! And it was BIG! HOLY SMOKES! It was amazing!!! So glad I made that choice!

This is amazing for a beginner who is starting from the git-go for trying to find their G-Spot. Its just big enough to hit it, and has the vibrations as a great back up! The battery opener is in the middle as well as to turn it off and on. That was a little confusing but once you get the hang of it, its smooth sailing!

I would recommend this to anyone who just starting out, or to a very experienced "O" finder.

And the little light at the tip, is adorable!!

• Members

So when I received this toy I was very excited. I love gspot toys as I am very familiar with gspot orgasms. Also another great thing it is my favorite color of purple. It measures 5 inches in length and just over an inch in diameter. Once I took it out of the package I opened it up by turning the top half til it unlocked. I inserted the one AA battery needed to bring it to life. Please make sure that once you put the top on that it is on tight and correctly as this toy is not recommended for play in water. Then it was time to wash it up in luke warm water and antibacterial soap as it always is good to do this before you use a toy just for precaution.

Now time to try this baby out. With one twist she comes to life and the tip lights up. I would say that it is a pretty strong vibe. I am someone that enjoys a strong vibe. I first used it to tease my clit to see how it felt there...definitely nice. Slowly I inserted it in and up some to reach the wonderful area of my gspot. This felt very nice. In not much time at all I could feel the orgasm building and then it overcame me.

I really enjoyed this toy and would highly recommend this for a anyone from beginner to avid user of toys. I love toys that can be used discreetly as well as having multiple uses. Yes this toy is marketed for gspot but it can be used to tease your clit or nipples as well just to name some. This will definitely be a toy that I use quite often.

http://www.tootimid.com/g-spot-stimulator.html#

grace-gspot01.jpg

• Review Team

When I first received my G spot stimulator threw the mail I was very excited to say the least!! I had never had a G spot O before, that being said I was anxious to put this bad mamma jamma to use!! I instantly fell in love with this toy, the power this little toy packs is quite the punch to say the least, with one double A battery I was over come with the strongest O I've ever had using a toy, I first used the oh so powerful vibe on my clit, which about sent me into O bliss alone, for being so little its so powerful, I love, love, love a strong vibe and for it being so compact it definitely is very strong. I love that it also lights up, makes "playing in the dark" take on a whole new meaning! I would recommend this toy to a rookie toy user or to a pro, it's compact, powerful and for those of you like me you that have never had a G spot O, it opens your eyes to the O your missing out on, but will never miss again, this is now my go to toy.

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

UPDATE

I love this toy!

I now find myself reaching for it more than any other.

If I could go back and give this 5 stars, I would.

Love, love, LOVE my G-Spot Stimulator!

• Like 1

UPDATE

I love this toy!

I now find myself reaching for it more than any other.

If I could go back and give this 5 stars, I would.

Love, love, LOVE my G-Spot Stimulator!

Thanks for the update!