Official Community Forums Home

Ceramix Pleasure Pottery Vibrator #8

Mikayla1

• Members

Less Impressed Than I Would Like To Be...

I love when a new concept in a toy is developed! Specifically, those that are good for the environment. The Ceramix Line is a wonderful concept - an earth-friendly material (ceramic) leaves out all the other options for a pure and natural line of sexual enhancement products. They are absolutely stunning! Hand crafted with vibrant colors, this particular Ceramix Vibrator has lovely blue and green ridges that are both beautiful and pleasing to the touch. Smooth and sensual, there is no debating that these toys FEEL magnificent. Plus, it is waterproof! That is a definite bonus!

This toy is 7.25 inches long, and I would guess closer to 2.0 inches wide (although the specs say 1.5"). I was definitely looking forward to feeling this stretch me a bit. This takes 4AAA batteries (and they go in the REVERSE of how you think they will when you pull out the battery pack). The vibrations are very quiet, but not particularly strong. This is where the toy loses some points with me. I am a powerful vibrations girl - and this toy, just doesn't have it!

When I inserted this toy (using a bit of my favorite lube first) I noticed how smooth and sensual this item felt while sliding in. Plus, the ridges were very noticeable to me as well as the girth. This item has great girth! I pushed the button to make the vibrations begin (it is on the very bottom of the base) and I could barely feel them. I pushed the button again (there are 6 vibration strengths and patterns) and could barely discern between them. I loved the way this item FELT inside, but the vibrations did little to nothing for me. I grabbed a trusty bullet and gave myself a very satisfying orgasm! However, this toy's vibrations would not be strong enough to give ME an internal or clitoral orgasm!

While this toy is AWESOME for anyone wanting a more natural approach to sexual enhancement - or for those girls who love some girth - it is not the best as far as a vibrator goes. So, if you want to invest in an item that looks beautiful, feels sensual, is eco-friendly and will last forever - this is your toy. However, if you want powerful vibrations - this is not for you!

http://www.tootimid.com/ceramix-pleasure-pottery-no-8-vibrator-6525.html