Official Community Forums Home

7" Slender G-Spot Vibrator - Buzz Buzz Baby!

ReikaGoth

• Review Team
Sturdy little Vibe!

As a woman with multiple partners, I love this vibe! It's definitely perfect for beginners and experienced vibe owners as well. It's thin, long, and not overwhelming as other toys can be. It's got 6" or so to play with, and at only about half an inch around, it's easy to maneuver into place.

Used during solo play I found that the vibe level, which is goldilocks perfection - not too strong, not too weak, was a little frustrating at times, and wonderful at others. That alone had me sold. I love a good challenge.

Playing with a partner is where this sleek, hard plastic vibe really shines. With the generous length and diminutive girth, this toy gets into tight places other toys might not be able to handle.

The little Jelly ring included with this vibe is pretty standard - with one exception - it's NOT large enough for the average male to use as a ring. It's specifically for use with this toy. Cute, but not really necessary.

Pros - Thin, Long, Hard Plastic Body (which means easy cleaning)

Cons - The adjustable vibrations have a fairly small range - that said, it's still a good amount of vibration.

NOT waterproof, so no bathtub fun, and a little care needs to be taken during the cleanup process.

All in all - a very sturdy, effective option for beginners or experienced people who prefer a moderate vibration. Definitely worth purchasing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

http://www.tootimid.com/slender-g-spot-vibrator.html#

I ordered this vibe specifically to play with my female partner for a few reasons:

The Girth - It is extremely thin, a quality I like in vibrators intended for internal use with partners

The Finish - with its oh-so-pretty pink or purple opalescent finish, this vibe is very cutesy, a quality I look for in toys meant for play with my female partner

The Power Settings - multiple speed settings usually make for the perfect tease when trying to get your girl to squirt through g-spot stimulation

The Material - hard plastic makes it easy to disinfect and clean between multiple partners, and is okay for use with any type of lube you may have on hand (oil, water, or silicone based)

Since it is made out of plastic I mainly prefer to clean this toy with a rubbing alcohol wipe because it is difficult to clean in the sink (not waterproof, unfortunately).

If you are nervous about water running into the cap when rinsing and potentially eroding over time, my boyfriend pointed out that I should slide the little clit ring attachment it comes with over the battery cover for a little extra peace of mind when it is time to rinse in the sink with antibacterial soap. If you are anything like me, and can't seem to do ANYTHING without making a mess or ruining something this is a good backup to prevent ruining this vibe from water damage

With all of these features, this vibrator sounded perfect to fill my need.

First, I have to say that looking at the finish of the plastic up close, my partner and I felt a bit uncomfortable with the idea of inserting whatever material is lining the plastic to produce the color, as it gives off a sort of weird burnt smell when scratched. The smell isn't apparent without scratching the material so it would be easy to never notice if you are not used to doing a scratch test.

I know, I know.. you may be thinking "What the hell, why would you scratch and sniff a vibrator?"

Personally, I haven't too much experience with toys and would never have thought to scratch and sniff a vibrator either, if it hadn't been for a bad experience she had with one once.

Curious about how strong the vibrations can get, another thing we both instantly noticed after popping in the two AAA, is that it does not actually have multiple vibration settings that we were able to control.

On the bottom of the dial control/battery cover you can see a marking with "high-low" and "multi-speed" written above a quiet-loud symbol, but mine only seems to turn for two settings: off, or on.

​Unfortunately, she just has no interest in this toy, and I am not so sure I care much for it either.

The only pleasure I have been able to get out of this with a partner at all was once while playing with my male, it happened to be sitting on the table so he took the tip (about 1 inch, up to the curve) and pressed it into my anus while I rode his face. This felt so amazing that I think I may have squirted a little, a very rare event for me outside the shower.

What this vibrator does do is a fantastic job of quickly bringing me to a clitoral orgasm.

I like to press the tip (the vibrations seem to be concentrated in the tip) over my clit and very gently rub it around in patterns similar to what she will do with the tip of her tongue when she eats me out.

Unfortunately, I can't see myself buying this again.

Yes, it helps me to achieve orgasm through my clit but then again so doesn't almost anything that vibrates.

It is very possible to not pay much money and still feel like you have a higher quality item.

This vibrator just does not provide that feeling.

2.5 Stars

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

When I received this I was unsure how I felt about it. It looked rather thin but I am always willing to give everything one chance if not more than one. I am one that loves a gspot orgasm.

So I took the toy out of that package and gave it a bath in water water and antibacterial soap. This is not a waterproof toy so try to be careful not to get any water in the battery compartment. Once it was dry I unscrewed the cap to insert the 2 AAA batteries needed to bring it to life. So I turned the knob at the bottom of the toy to see what the vibration was like. It goes I would say from low to medium. Although I am a strong vibe kind of girl but I still always will give a toy a try.

So I decided it was time for a test drive. As I turned on the toy and started to warm myself up it did feel good. I started out rubbing it around my clit. It felt good but nothing that would put me over the edge. Then I inserted it and started using it on my gspot with the angle that I know hits and stimulates my gspot. I am the type that can have a gspot orgasm quickly but not this time. It felt good on my gspot but nothing to bring me to an orgasm.

If you are someone that can enjoy a low to medium gspot vibe then this would be the toy for you. Unfortunately if you are someone that enjoys a strong vibe then I would suggest you pass on this particular toy.