Official Community Forums Home

Ez Bend Bunny Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

Bendable Bunny

The EZ Bend Bunny Vibe has that name because besides being a traditional "bunny" vibrator with flicking bunny ears that stimulate your clit - it ALSO is BENDABLE! Hmmmm, got ya intrigued? The 5.25" shaft of this toy bends in any way you want. You can add a little curve to your playtime - how cool is that? The realistic head is connected to a shaft that had a powerful bullet stimulator right at the top AND ridges on the 1.45" wide lower portion. All together with the VERY powerful rabbit ear clitoral stimulator this toy packs some serious power!

When I took this toy out of the package to insert the 3AAA batteries I noticed it is a bit sticky. Made of a standard Jelly / Rubber, you will want to wash this toy well with soap and water before playing. However, because the item is waterproof, this is easy as pie!

As I settled in for play time I turned on the vibrations via the turn dial on the base and found this toy to be a bit loud, but, once it was inserted into me, the noise level decreased significantly. I was extremely impressed with the power this toy has! The combination of the ridges, the bendability of the shaft, the realistic and wide head and shaft AND the clitoral stimulator threw me into orgasm rather quickly. I love the fact that while this is a dual action it is not a "standard" dual action. The ability to bend the shaft really does come in handy (get it, CUM in HANDY) when you are playing because you can tilt the tip to hit you where you most desire it!

This is an ideal toy for any woman who likes the dual action effect AND powerful vibrations. The size is comparable to most duals but the extras on this toy set it apart!

http://www.tootimid.com/ez-bend-bunny-vibrator-6336.html

• Like 1