Official Community Forums Home

Twist & Shout Vibrating Strap-On 7"

Tyger

I just LOVE strap-ons!! There's something exciting and empowering as a woman, to see a penis thrusting out of you like it's your own! Many strap-on harnesses don't fit right on me due to the "hippy-ness" I can thank my mother for. LOL

This toy has MANY pluses in my experience.

First, this has a harness that is very adjustable, that fits this hippy size 14, with a bit of room to spare! It's a sliding adjustment thick woven strap, that is really sturdy and strong.

Next, it does have a detachable rotating, rubber, ribbed dildo that you can use with the harness or for solo fun. At 7" long, this will be sure to please you and/or your partner.

It only takes 3 AA batteries (not included). They go in the base of the shaft, and you can use the dial to adjust the speed of the spinning. The spinning goes from slow to a decent, yet not blender strength high speed.

In cases of female on male playing, the shaft is very sturdy, so you won't get frustrated with all sorts of bending out of place.

A couple of drawbacks:

I will say that this toy is a bit on the loud side, so be aware of that. It kind of sounds like a grinding sound.

The other one is that I found it a bit difficult to get the toy on the harness. It's possible, but make sure it's done before things get exciting.

The website says that just the tip rotates, which is wrong, the whole shaft rotates.

It is very comfortable to wear, and looks very sexy. I have used the dildo on myself, after cleaning it with soap and water, patted dry, with very little odor. It felt fantastic!! I felt full and the humps on the top of the shaft gave added stimulation.

This would be a great advanced strap on set. For beginners, unless you've used anal plugs, or other anal toys before, (if it's a female on male situation), then you may want to go down a few sizes before attempting this one. For more experienced players, again, just make sure you get things put together first, before the heat of the moment.

I give this toy 4 (out of 4) Tyger Paws all the way up as a rating!

http://www.tootimid.com/twist-and-shout-vibrating-7-inch-strap-on.html#