Official Community Forums Home

Sparkle Vibe

• Review Team

Perfect for clitoral stimulation, this pretty vibrator has multiple dial settings that range from low to strong vibrations. I love that it only needs one AA battery, score! The design is very feminine pink and sparkly! Also the size is pretty discreet and can easily fit in your bag or purse for on the go. Vibration sounds also discreet, not too loud. The tapered tip makes it more pleasurable as it rubs against the clit. The smooth finish makes it easy to slide up and down the clitoris and when its nicely lubed, twice the fun! May also be used vaginally although not my preference since it is rather short in size. Didn't really enjoy the dull plastic stiffness in there, would be better off enjoying it anally. Overall I would recommend this toy for beginners, the strong vibrations don't require much work to orgasm in no time! Makes a good toy for couples

• Members

Is there a product link for this item? I would like to see which one it is! :blink: