Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin - Cyber Cock With Balls

bgechloe

• Review Team

Cyberskin - Cyber Cock

with Balls

Is there anything better than the feel of smooth almost silk like skin? Cyberskin cocks are amazing in my books. I absolutely love the feel this product gives making it a very close second to the real thing. I am no beginner to this type of cock but I have to say if you are a beginner this is one of the best in its category you could start with. Unlike some dildos you will find they can be more firm and sometimes can make you feel a bit raw after, not this one. If you are anything like me the soft, smoothed texture of this cock will have you just stroking it, of course until you realize you have stood there for 5 minutes and are slightly embarrassed looking in the mirror. Outside of it's realistic feel, this particular item does not seem to be very stiff which for me caused a bit of frustration when I tried to ride it and had it going every which way. The size is comfortable however and not at all intimidating even for the most petite women, with a average insertable length of 5.25 inches and 1.5 inch diameter. I highly recommend using a water-based lubricant with this item. When you receive this item it is covered in a renew type powder, typically for keeping the real skin from becoming sticky and keeping it's soft texture, I would wash that off before you use it. Don't have renew powder in your home and you need some fast? Try applying a soft coating of cornstarch after your toy is clean and dry. Clean up is simple, I use warm water and anti-bacterial soap followed by a good spray down and rinse of toy cleaner. I prefer to keep this type of item in a bag as it is very good at collecting dust and if you have pets, their lovely hair. If this is your first toy you wont go wrong, if this is not your first toy and you enjoy a more relaxing penetration then look no further. If it was not for the lack of firmness, I am sure this toy would be in my bedside drawer. I just prefer a much harder ride.

TS1004467-LG.jpg

http://www.tootimid.com/cyberskin-cyber-cock.html

• Like 2