Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Hear ye! Hear ye!!! Here comes the Duchess!! The Duchess of your dreams that is!

Rabbit/dual action toys are quite popular. However, finding the RIGHT one is definitely a seach worth of a tale all unto itself! Some are too short, some don't fit, and then there are those that are juuuuust right! This toy is JUST right!!!!

I loved this toy from first sight! The company that makes The Duchess is California Exotics, which is one of my favorite sex toy makers. This is also one of their "i5" series. Meaning that it has 5 fantastic functions: 5 vibe strengths and 5 patters of the vibes. Another favorite feature of mine. This is a gal that loves choices.

The box is classic California Exotic styling: clear plastic with all of the stats of the toy all over it. Looking past all the verbage, I gazed upon what can only be described as royalty of the sex toy world.

Clear and hot pink, the toy's elegance is apparent. The base is a metallic hot pink and silver. Unscrew the base, slide out the battery compartment, add your 3 AAA batteries, slide back in, screw the base back on, and you're good to go! To turn the Duchess on, you just push one of the buttons. The button with the wave icon on it controls the clit stimulator, which, by the way, is impressively strong on the lowest setting. The highest setting was an OMG factor! The button with the swirly is for the swirling rotation of the shaft, which also is very impressive in its strength. The buttons have an LED light in them so you can see them easier in the dark. Just press either button and hold down for 3 seconds to shut it down.

Now, remember, this toy has a lot going on in it, so it's not as quiet as some others I have tried. You've got a bullet in the clit stimulator that is VERY strong (even only powered by 3 little batteries!), plus the gears of the rotating shaft going on. It's tolerable, but not as discreet as I usually care for.

The insertable part of the toy is a gorgeous clear jelly like material with a small shaft in it to power the rotation of the humped & bulbous shaft. The insertable length is almost 4", and even though it is a jelly material, it is firm enough to stroke your g-spot rather nicely.

There also wasn't a noticable odor with this toy. Washing was easy-peasy.

For me, the design of this toy was perfect. Let me say it again: P.E.R.F.E.C.T. The shaft was just right as was the shape/length/design of the clit stimulator, which, to me, resembles the shape of a hand doing the "come hither" motion with the index finger. It's pointed at the tip for that added direct stimulation that this gal craves.

I teased myself for a little bit with the clit stimulator, and then turned on the rotation of the shaft. Between all of that, it didn't take me long to happily have a toe-curling orgasm! I felt full, stimulated, and fully satisfied after using the Duchess.

This toy is a great beginner toy because of the simplicity of the buttons, ease of use, care, and clean up. However, it's also a great advanced user toy because it WORKS!! I was royally impressed. Many times, for me, a rabbit either does a great job stimulating me inside, or on my clit. I have to wiggle, move, shift, and maneuver around a bit just to get anything done. This one just took some time playing with the vibe settings (which was strong, really strong, and OMG!!!) and rotation settings before I got into the groove and was cumming like crazy!

This toy gets one of my highest recommendations yet. You gotta get yourself the royal treatment with The Duchess!! In fact, I may go play a little right now......

http://www.tootimid.com/the-dutchess-waterproof-vibrator-6927.html#