Official Community Forums Home

Wife Thinks Im Crazy

ronc09

• Members

GOD YES YES YES!!!!! IM FIXING TO CUM ALL OVER THE COMPUTER!!!!! SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL PUSSY!!! I WISH I WAS YOUR BUDDY , I WOULD FUCK HER FOR YOU :)

• Like 1

• Members

YOU HAVE A HOT WOMAN!!!! I WOULD SLIDE MY 9" COCK IN HER ANYTIME!!!

• Like 1

• Members

shes smoking hot and would look awesome taking multiple dicks ....she often thinks guys look but don't really want her, she feels guys look at anything and everything. maybe your comments and my buddys texts will convince her...but I think she still thinks the fact id want to share her is weird...as most guys don't want to even have guys look at there woman.

the did get a good laugh at my buddys texts she said her really loved her tits and cracked up when he said they gave him a hard on ....lol if nothing else she is enjoying the attention .....

• Members

Does she get on tootimid?

• Members

and id love for you to do that to her ....lol

we have ordered from the site and she knows about this thread....and have read a few similar types .....hoping maybe if she heres I am not the only one that thinks this would be a fun thing to do ....and that its not as uncommon as she thinks maybe she will give in. I mean what girl wouldn't want to try out a new cock after 11 years of marraige

hoping she will try to take the new toy we got for her...she is intimidated by it its 2.25 inches thick and 11 inches long ....

• Members

Tell her I would fuck her!!! Show her my cock!! See what she says about me doing her.

• Members

Yea, I would make her holler!!! Lol!!! She's fuckin hot! Send more picks. :))

• Members

Do you think she could handle my cock??? The head is over 2 inches wide !!!!

• Members

im sure she could but ill let you know for sure when we try out the new toy ....shes a bit scared of it ...needs to get really worked up to use it ....id love to see her try : )

• Like 1

• Members

So would I!!!! :)))

• Members

she thinks you have a nice looking cock ...and just giggled about you wanting to fuck her and turned red ...lol

she thinks we are all crazy .....

. Tell her I said thank you :)

• Members

I suggested to her we try the new toy and pretend its your cock ...lol

she laughed and said maybe

she also is concerned that your the only one that seems to like her picks....I tiold her I didn't think there was a lot of traffic on here ...so she suggested maybe a different forum ....and one know of any good ones ...

• Members

LMFAO!!!!! God tell her if she can't handle that little red dildo that she would never be able to handle my meat!!!! Lol!!! And no , I don't know of any other forum that allows nude picks. O I sent you a personal message.

• Members

Yes I am :)))). She is hot !!!!! God those nipples, I would to suck on them !!!! And her cat , omfg!!!! It's fucking beautiful !!!! What else do you want me to say, o , let's see her face , uh , well let's see , uh I think I will give he a 10 plus :))). You got a really beautiful woman, according to the pics. I would love to see more :)))) god I bet she will be able to handle that dildo you bought her. Her pussy looks like if you wet it good it will start pulling a vacuum :)))) It's bad ass !!!

• Like 1

• Members

Just so she hears it from another woman...I'm jealous I wish I looked like her. Your fantasy sounds good to me about watching her get fucked by another guy and watch. I would be game for that. Good luck.

• Members

I'm fixing to masturbate while I look at your fineass wife's pictures. They are so hot,god I would love to be that red dildo you bought her :))).

• Members

I agree she is a very attractive, sensuous woman.

• Members

Just so she hears it from another woman...I'm jealous I wish I looked like her. Your fantasy sounds good to me about watching her get fucked by another guy and watch. I would be game for that. Good luck.

i would love to be that other guy :)

• Members

well actually she had quite a few drinks and was feeling pretty showy so your in luck. I have also heard her phone beeping away with text messages earlier ...so I texted me friend to see if it was him and he said yes...waiting patiently to see where this is headed.....keeping fingers crossed and cock hard !!!

I cant wait to show her your comments ...

what a beautiful body!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Thanks for all your replies...sorry I didn't check on sooner....our internet is down and I have to use phone.

The wife has been texting with my buddy quite a bit this week..I haven't heard too many details from the wife other then he loved her tits the other night. My buddy has filled me in on some of the details how ever. Seems she texted him about wanting to see his cock since he had seen her tits. So he sent her a pic of his hard cock.. Funny she didn't mention that....lol. Has me wondering if she is closer to giving in then she let's on.

• Members

She is probably considering it more then she was. But she probably didn't mention it because she is still unsure how she feels and didn't want you to think one thing instead of the other