Official Community Forums Home

Wife Thinks Im Crazy

ronc09

• Members

Yea I agree with Harpy. She is in a waiting zone,to see what happens next.

• Members

So Harpy what is your womans point of view on the subject. do you think its weird for a guy to want to watch hiswife have sex and maybe join in. In all honesty I don't see how I wouldn't join in I wouldn't be able to help my self. Have you ever been in a mmf threesome .....or would you ?

• Members

Just so she hears it from another woman...I'm jealous I wish I looked like her. Your fantasy sounds good to me about watching her get fucked by another guy and watch. I would be game for that. Good luck.

This how I feel about it. But I have never had a 3some

• Members

I have experienced it once a long time ago. A good friend and his girl invited me over and we started talking and the next thing you know he asked her to take her shirt off and she did right in front of me and him. Then he told her he wanted me to fuck her so she walked over to me and grabbed my crotch and by that was it.I whipped out my cock and before you know it she was getting my cock in the pussy and she was on top of me and he came up behind her and put it in her ass, i god i never heard a woman scream for joy so loud in my life. We fucked her for at least an hour . i must have came 3 times in her ,i could feel it dripping out of her pussy on to me!!! So Harpy get ready for two cocks ,one in the ass and one in the pussy. Thats what a threesome is all about. :)

• Members

Man what I wouldn't do to have that happen with the wife. The other thing I find intriguing about it is the reaction of the unsuspecting friend/stranger when you say hey fuck my wife ..lol

• Members

Wife isn't crazy about anal so I'm not sure there would be a dp or not. But a spit roast would be a must....I picture me and me buddy exchanging high fives and we pound her mouth and pussy

• Members

O, ok well I know , we did that first, but once she got on top of me he cam from behind and filled the gap;))) that's what usually happens ,and it all depends how horny the woman is, you never know , she might just open both holes, I know if I was a woman I would definitely want to experience it. Who wouldn't

• Members

that's my point who wouldn't want to get a fresh fuck and maybe a couple...id jump at the chance if it were me ....

Id even be willing to let her take a test ride on her own go out on a date ...get fucked come home tell me the details ....then eat her out and fuck her sloppy hole ....then get to watch next time .....but I haven't told her that yet...but if that's what it would take id be willing

• Members

O yea, I forgot to mention, if you get her fucked up, drunk, she will fuck anything in any hole , lol!!!!

• Members

I wish i was your buddy, your wife has some awesome nipples. I would love to see more of her tits :)

• Members

I love how long and hard they get, i would love to suck them!!!!

• Members

Wife isn't crazy about anal so I'm not sure there would be a dp or not. But a spit roast would be a must....I picture me and me buddy exchanging high fives and we pound her mouth and pussy

I have never experienced anal...so i wouldn't be game for that part of it. But the mouth and pussy part I would be. But everyone has a preference to what they are willing to do or have done. And I think she is trying to decide what she wants to try.

• Members

I just looked at her picks again and i would say she looks like she game for a DP :)))

• Members

I went home at lunch and put you wife's pussy on my big screen and sat there and jacked my rig for lunch !!!!!!! Lol!!!!

• Members

yea i told her, i also asked her for more pics, god they are so fucking hot!!!! :) Why dont you help her take some . i want to see her in a skirt , sitting down with her legs open with plenty of light. but make sure you play with it and get it good and wet so its dripping cum , :)))) That would be hot!!!!

• Members

Hey are y'all going out on the town this weekend ???

• Members

Surveychef, please take a breath. Even though you believe that sex is only for a wife and husband, and that works well for you, it may not work for others. I congratulate you on you marriage and am glad you are happy. Others may have different arrangements or understanding for their relationships. I find there are things I do not agree with for me personally at time but respect others choices. If possible I encourage an open understanding of difference. All come from different places and histories. I am glad you have an opinion and belief. Trust what is right for you. Please allow others the same to know what is right for them. I am happy to hear your voice.

• Like 1

• Members

Well be friend has been texting wife most of last week .. He even texted her a pic of his cock....which she failed to tell me ...lol....Saturday night we went out for a few drinks and I toldy friend where we were going to be and told him to stop in but act like he didn't know we were there ...he did and again they flirted a bit and we invited him to our place. We had a few more drinks and then out of no where hr asks to see her tits again ....after a bit of convincing she whipped her tits out...but the deal was she wanted to see his cock...not knowing I knew she had already seen a picture of it ....I guess she wanted to see it in person. So there she is sitting top less and he whipps out his dick. I thought this was it its happening....sadly I. Was wrong although it was still hit as hell all she did was stroke his cock a bit to get him hard so she could see the complete package...she did admit it was exciting to touch a different cock for the first time. After he left I fucked her silly and we both came like never before

• Like 1

• Members

Surveychef, please take a breath. Even though you believe that sex is only for a wife and husband, and that works well for you, it may not work for others. I congratulate you on you marriage and am glad you are happy. Others may have different arrangements or understanding for their relationships. I find there are things I do not agree with for me personally at time but respect others choices. If possible I encourage an open understanding of difference. All come from different places and histories. I am glad you have an opinion and belief. Trust what is right for you. Please allow others the same to know what is right for them. I am happy to hear your voice.

. How in the fuck do u write like that ??? You r absolutely right !!!!!! All relationships are different , totally different so you got the nail on the head !!!!!
  • Like 1

• Members

I agree with Rc4blue. Every relationship is different and built with different stones. Some are built from struggles, while others are built with religion as the corner stones. But no one has the right to cast judgment on anyone else's relationship or how they decide to make it blossom into something new.

That being said. Ronc09 I'm happy things are moving in a positive way for you

Good luck and please keep us posted.

• Members

I agree with Rc4blue. Every relationship is different and built with different stones. Some are built from struggles, while others are built with religion as the corner stones. But no one has the right to cast judgment on anyone else's relationship or how they decide to make it blossom into something new.

That being said. Ronc09 I'm happy things are moving in a positive way for you

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Me Too , I agree with Harpy

• Like 1