Official Community Forums Home

Wife Thinks Im Crazy

ronc09

• Members

I write from a place of respect for all. I believe that every one has the right to choose the best path for them. As long as everyone is happy, consensual and seeking pleasure, then all is good.

• Members

I write from a place of respect for all. I believe that every one has the right to choose the best path for them. As long as everyone is happy, consensual and seeking pleasure, then all is good.

YEP!!!

• Members

Okay, to all the haters for my post:

First it was asked what my opinion was.

My reason for that explanation is most every culture and religion has an adversity to adulterous behavior. This behavior may vary but in general is the same. Some were formulated off presumed enlightenment while others were from observable reactions. If course, another reason was to expand or continue the bloodline, increase followers of the religion, more bodies to work or fight for the ruler, or just to brag on virility.

The most common are jealousy, a feeling of betrayal even if allowed, divorce, mistrust, fighting, and still in today's society murder of the lover, mate, and possibly self. Just look at the news today with lawsuits for infidelity, divorce, and murder. There were reasons these traditions started.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey ronc09, what happened to you sex adventure???

• Members

Hey ron, did your wife ever get that big red dildo in her pussy???

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

sorry its been a while since I checked in on here .....no she never did take the big red.....problem with it is its squared off on the end ...no head....if it had a head I think she would be game.....searching now for a 2" wide vibe that is a bit more realistic.

• Members

oh and also to update everyone we did have a threesome with my friend from the previous post.....and it was amazing watching her enjoy another mans cock.....I watched and enjoyed for as long as I could before joining in .....It was everything I had thought it would be ......the raw passion of her with a new cock for the first time in over 10 years was exhilarating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It certainly looks like the troughs of passion. Quite beautiful actually.

• Like 1

• Members

Wife and I were hoping for a little more feedback but oh well....maybe this isn't the right place...but here is another pic ...you decide if she was having a good time or not !!!

post-13426-0-87171000-1417185761_thumb.j

• Members

She was defiantly having a good time. If I was there I would have had a good time too. I can only imagine what it was like for her.

• Members

I would love to fuck her!!!!!. I would make her cum 5 times back to back without pulling out!!!!

• Members

Ronco your wife is fucking hot as FUCK!!!!! .

• Members

thanks guys...its been a wirl wind of a good time....I never thought she would agree to it....She still doesn't understand why I would WANT her to be with other men NEVERMIND WATCH....but she as you can see enjoyed herself...she was totally caught up in having a fresh cock for the first time in many years. I may have created a monster...lol ...not that I am complaining!!!

• Members

As low my as you both are enjoying everything there is not harm.

• Members

Hey send that monster my way!!!! LOL!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

My husband and I have had a couple of encounters in the swingers lifestyle. He has watched me get fucked by another guy a couple of times and he absolutely loves it! We might even be having a little more fun next Friday night... I've also experienced being with a woman and really enjoyed that. The key to it all is trusting each other and both being comfortable with the situation. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm getting some sexy lingerie and a little black dress to wear next Friday night when we go away for the night. I never wear dresses or anything so I am hoping he likes it, and if he does we actually make it out of the hotel room ;)

• Like 2

• Members

Kim that sounds fantastic. You are a very lucky woman. I would have a hard time getting out of the room if i saw you dressed as you describe. Enjoy.

• Like 1

• Members

Kim, I wish I could be one of those guys fucking you, I would love to fill one of your holes up

• Like 1

• Members

kim it sounds like your husband and I have a lot in common ....I think im addicted to seeing my wife get fucked .....it is one of the hottest things ever..and makes it even more special when I get my turn ...