Official Community Forums Home

Ask Me Anything!

Jen

• Members

Hello Ladies and Gents! Jen is here to give you some anonymous advice. Sometimes it is hard to go and get advice on personal topics. She'll do her best to answer as many questions as she can. If you read another person's question, and have some feedback for them, please feel free to post your own feedback. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Hello Ladies and Gents! Jen is here to give you some anonymous advice. Sometimes it is hard to go and get advice on personal topics. She'll do her best to answer as many questions as she can. If you read another person's question, and have some feedback for them, please feel free to post your own feedback. Enjoy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Jen, I ahve been married for over 12yrs now and have had this sexual fantisy of having anal sex with my wife, but she refueses to even try. How can i conveince her to try it?

• Members

Peeing after sex is always a good idea--it can cut down the the chances of a urinary tract infection (and if you've ever had one you know how much you'd rather avoid one.) As for keeping him from coming, slow down a bit. Most often coming to quickly is from getting too excited. Ease into foreplay, saddle up to sex. Give it to him all at once and he'll do the same!

Good luck.

Jen

Jen, I have a fantasy of wearing either anal beads or a small butt plug during the day under my clothes. Is it possible to do this you think without irritation by the end of the day?

I keep imagining myself in a dressy pantsuit, hair nicely tied, subtle makeup, pumps, even pantyhose under my pants - a pristine professional woman by all means. The only seecret I'll have will be the little toy inside my butt. For me, the butt is even more appealing than the vagina for doing something this daring. I'm worried though that I will develop health problems if say the beads stay in my arse for the whole day. What do you think?

Thanks,

Kate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>