Official Community Forums Home

Twizzle Trigger Ii Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

The Twizzle Trigger II Is A Tempting Treat!

Say it with me: Smaller can be better! Sometimes we forget that good things come in small packages and that is definitely the cases with the Twizzle Trigger II. This super small tempting treat is perfect for on the go playtime. Bring it with in the car, on a plane or put it in your overnight bag - cause you never know when you are going to need some stimulation! I would say this toy is primarily for clitoral stimulation, but you surely could use it to tease your nipples, belly or his balls. The head had 20 mini-ticklers that vibrate super fast and tickle wherever the head is placed! Plus, the head itself is completely flexible to mold itself to the spot you most want to reach! The one button controller will have you playing in no time, and the batteries are even included! Plus, add to to list that this toy is waterproof and, well, there is really no place this toy can't go!

I absolutely love how super stimulating this toy is. I used it on my clit because, well, that is where I wanted it to be! It is super soft and the vibrations are strong. The bendy head makes it quite easy to maneuver - I just wish the head stuck in place instead of snapping back. There were times during my play when I reduced the pressure and the head snapped back straight thereby leaving me wanting more and having to readjust. Other than that, this toy is a fantastic clitoral stimulator that is small and discreet for solo use or use during sex! Definitely a must have take-along toy!

http://www.tootimid.com/twizzle-trigger-II-massager-6538.html