Official Community Forums Home

7Th Heaven Rabbit Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

Send Me To Heaven - Just Let Me Keep The Vibe!

OK, gotta tell ya, I was started to get a little "over rabbited" here lately with all the redos and revamps of the classic rabbit vibe. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE a good rabbit vibe - I just am always skeptical when someone boasts a "new and better" model of something that was already fantastic! Generally speaking, I love rabbit vibes, but admittedly, they are not quite all equal in form and function. So, what makes THIS one special? Well, the different functions / speeds / pulsation / rotation options - they are bar none better than most standard rabbit vibes! A girl has got to have options!

Let's begin with the shaft of this beautiful toy - there are 7 levels of pretty pink rotating pleasure beads that will rotate and massage your most inner sacred spaces. The realistic, formed head will enter you softly and easily while the gyrating and rotation options (6 different options) will send you to heaven! Then, add in the beautiful bunny clitoral stimulator that can be activated alone or in conjunction with the rotating shaft. To top it all off, the clitoral stimulator has different options too - 7 heavenly patterns of vibration from constant, to intermittent, strong, slow, thumping - you name it, this toy has got it!

When I geared up to play with my newest rabbit, I inserted the 4 AA batteries (lucky I have loads of them!) and used some water based lube. I inserted my new bunny easily and just enjoyed working the toy in and out without any vibrations at all. The pleasure beads are prominent and felt great inside me. The controller for this toy is on the handle, and it is fairly easy to operate as the controls for everything are separate, so once I figured out which was which holding the toy inside me, I started to experiment with the vibration / pulsation options. Having different options for clitoral stimulation was pretty amazing - I loved the flutter option, it felt so gentle yet arousing! When I added in the rotating beads and shaft gyration I was in heaven and came quickly many times in succession! This toy delivers on everything it promises and is well worth a try!

I would definitely put this up in the ranks of the "best" rabbit vibrators. So, if you want to take a trip to orgasm heaven, think about doing it with the 7th Heaven Rabbit vibe - you will be screaming OH GOD TAKE ME - sooner than you think!

http://www.tootimid.com/7th-heaven-rabbit.html