Official Community Forums Home

• Review Team

Xero Lube H20

Eye Spy Amazing Lube

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When I received my Xero Lube H20 I was puzzled yet curious to its very unique circular cap that I jokingly played with as if I was a detective making my husband laugh. Xero Lube is one of a kind and has a hands free, mess free applicator. When you receive this lube simply unscrew the top and remove the safety seal on the bottle then replace the lid, now you are ready to use. The circular designed top with widened base makes it easy for you to place any of your phallic items (penis like items) through its center and glide it through. Turning the bottle upright and slightly pulling on the top opens a small opening in the cap that will dispense a small or large amount depending on how hard you squeeze on the bottle allowing you to control exactly how much you want to use, and you never have to get your hands dirty. When you are satisfied with your lubrication simply push down on the top to hear a pop sound that allows you to know it is closed. Xero Lube is not sticky, major plus in my books and also left my hands super soft when I rubbed some in to test it out, no left over oily feeling either. There was absolutely no smell or taste and is not only water soluble but it is also glycerin, paraben free, and latex friendly. The texture of this lube made it incredibly realistic and made it almost impossible to know the difference between my natural lubrication and the lube itself. I am normally not a fan of lube but this one is a keeper for sure and I intend on using all of it! I cant wait to try out the other products this line has to offer. Who ever thought I could get excited about a lube. I highly suggest giving this lube a try, and when the bottle is empty, keep it so you can continue to play private eye int he bedroom.

31ME7LHihiL.jpg