Official Community Forums Home

Goliath Silicone Dildo With Removable Bullet

Tyger

gioliathblack.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

Feee, Fi, Fo, Fum, here is a dildo that will make you cum!!! Goliath!

When I saw this in my order, I was a bit nervous. Anything named "Goliath" can seem a bit intimidating!!! LOL However, upon arrival, I was more thrilled than nervous. This toy isn't the biggest I've tried, however it is pretty big, so I would suggest that this be for a more advanced toy user. Plus, it does highly resemble a real cock, so this toy may be a bit intimidating for a new toy user.

I LOVE silicone toys!! They're antibacterial, and hypoallergenic. They can be bleached with a 10% bleach solution, boiled, or even put in the dishwasher! The only thing to remember with ANY silicone toys is NOT to use silicone lubes with them. I know, it sounds weird, and that they should be compatible, but they're NOT, so always always always use water-based lubes with ANY silicone toy!

This big, bad, black boy is 7" long, and almost all of that is insertable. it's over 1.5" in diameter, which gave me that FULL feeling I soooo love (in a big way!). The shaft isn't slick feeling, and it does have "veins" in it, and the head is pronounced as well, so this thing feels almost like the real deal-do. ;) It has a base to it, which is good for gripping and also to use in a harness for added fun.

Anyway, since it is silicone, it had no real smell to it, was easy to clean (soap and water). I was so excited to try the Goliath out. I'd read the description of the toy on the site before arrival. I was pleasantly surprised that the bullet actually DID have the watch batteries in it, but this bullet should be pictured because this was a fantastic addition to this toy. It's about 4" or so, Silver hard plastic (which you can NOT boil or put in the dishwasher, so be sure to remove it from the toy before doing any of the cleanings other than soap and water). It's also pointed at the tip!!! Unscrewing the base, I was able to remove the small piece of paper that prevented the connection, and screwed it back on. I was happily surprised that this bullet has a LOT of power in its one setting, which can be turned on by pressing the rubber button. Wow!

Settling in, I decided not to use the bullet in the toy, and instead, used it separately to stimulate my clit. I loved the pointed tip for the more direct stimulation, which I always love, and the bullet satisfied the high vibe speed that I do so love!! I teased my clit and labia for a while, getting myself really excited before trying to insert the Goliath.

Grabbing some lube, I slowly, slowly, slowly, pushed Goliath inside of me, loving the feeling of being spread open and filled so fully!

Between the strong bullet and the fullness I felt with Goliath, I soon was having a very fulfilling orgasm. I was satisfied in a BIG way!

So, if you're looking for a big'un, you should try this big guy!!

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-goliath-black.html