Official Community Forums Home

Rose Glass Dong

ReikaGoth

• Review Team
Rose, Rose, Rose Red

This gorgeous toy belongs in my bed!

Being very partial to glass toys, I'm also fairly picky about them. This beautiful rose glass dildo has exceeded all of my expectations and then some! It rocks out at just under 8", meaning it's well endowed enough for pretty much any woman (or man). It's about an inch and a half around at its' widest points, and includes a lovely swirled texture.

The swirls feel amazing used vaginally, but because it lacks a flared base, I choose not to use it anally - if you're comfortable using it regardless, I'm sure it's amazing there as well. The glass feels wonderfully chilly at room temperature, is easy to warm up with hot water, cool off in the fridge or freezer, and is easy to clean up as well!

Besides being absolutely stunning aesthetically, this amazing toy also comes with a soft black velvet carrying bag so you don't have to worry about it bumping into things and getting damaged. It's very well made, mine had absolutely no chips, cracks, or rough spots at all!

If you're a fan of glass toys, this should by all means be in your collection!

• Members

I completely agree, this is a great item. Ithe swirls and contoured are wonderful. As a fan of glass, this is one of the best glass dildos I have. Great review Reika.