Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Clear Jack Rabbit

Mikayla1

• Members

My B.O.B.'s Name is Jack...

I am Jack. Jack Rabbit. I will bring you to orgasm before you can scream my name - or while you do. I have powerful rotating pleasure beads in my shaft, a realistic head for easy and pleasurable insertion, 3 vibration AND rotation speeds, I am waterproof and I have the most amazing little bunny clitoral flicker to tease and tempt you to wonderful heights of ecstasy - plus I am clear so you can see exactly what makes me tick! You get all these amazing qualities if you just insert 3AA batteries into my base.

As far as rabbit vibes go, this one is pretty standard as to operation and function. The pleasure beads are a bit unique in that they are not all connected, but more dispersed which makes the feeling a little different and, in my opinion, MORE enjoyable. The controller is easy to use and controls the direction of the rotation as well as the speed of the vibrations.

When I introduced myself to Jack I was anticipating an easy orgasm (as most rabbit vibes will get me off pretty easily) and Jack did not disappoint. The fluttering rabbit ears and the decent sized shaft tickled me in all the right places! I loved the size of the shaft (length) as well as the position of the rabbit ears. For me, it was the perfect 1-2 punch of pleasure! I would say that this toy is a little on the loud side, but other than that, this is a quality rabbit vibrator that would be appropriate for any user from a rabbit newbie to an advanced player.

So, if you would like Jack to be your B.O.B. then pick one up for yourself cause this one is ALL MINE!

http://www.tootimid.com/waterproof-clear-jack-rabbit.html

• Like 1