Official Community Forums Home

Blue Balls

• Members

I woke up Saturday morning with a nice hard-on and as my wife notices we heard little footsteps coming toward our bed room. I got out of finding cartoons on TV for obvious reasons. My wife comes back to bed, start kissing and another crisis downstairs. Long story short, I had an erection of various hardness for over an hour and I've lost my opportunity to relieve the pressure. I start to get dressed and realize that I have a case of 'blue balls'. My nuts, especially the left one, felt like they were getting a firm hand shake. It's been a long time since I've had blue balls. Worst case in the old single days, I could take of myself but I had a racquetball match at the Rec. Center that could not be rescheduled.

Before heading out of the house I told my wife of my 'condition' and she promised if I could wait for the kid to fall asleep that night, she would take care of me. My experience with blue balls is the next time you ejaculate, it's three times the volume. Even though my balls hurt Saturday morning, having my wife help me blow a major load Saturday night more than made up for the pain.