Official Community Forums Home

Clit Critter

nosleepnmesa

• Members

to7527-6main.jpg

I received my package from tootimid. As always I was extremely excited to find what was inside. I have been looking at this vibe for awhile, ever since the Jessica's Strobing probe, my husband and I have been into light up vibrators, since they add a little more spice to our sex life.

The Clit Critter is approximately 7" in length with about a 1.25" girth; it is made of a soft jelly. At first this vibe looked like it would be a little complicated with the controls, but actually it is EXTREMELY easy to work. The vibe has four rows of balls, I know you are wondering what they are for, I will get to that in a minute. There is a wonderful little rabbit clit stimulator also on this vibe, with long ears. I know that a lot of people have said that they have a hard time with the ears, these ears fit perfectly on your clitoral area, whether you are a first time user of a dual vibe or a more advanced player. I raced to get the batteries since I wanted to see what this vibe could do.

After inserting the 4AA batteries, which I must say is a little bit tricky. The entire battery pack comes out so you can install the batteries. Be careful when putting the battery compartment back in and make sure that the metal prongs are touching the other ones just right, or your new toy will not work properly. Once the batteries where in, I had to turn it on. The controls are very easy to use. Vibration controls the vibration of the clitoral stimulator, swing controls the rotation of the head and the balls of this vibe. The Function button, WOW gives the vibe literally a mind of its own. The function button sends the vibe into a teasing pleasing spin, the speed of everything will go from high to low and the rotation of the vibe will change automatically, this little critter will tease you and also please you for hours. This vibe is not quiet so make sure to turn on radio or something if you need to have a quiet vibe. The lights are multi- color and go with the vibration of the vibe. I have to say that they are amazing, the colors change which ads a whole new meaning to fun in the bedroom. The clitoral stimulator lights along with the base of the shaft of the vibe just below the balls, the lights change color depending on the speed.

Time to test this baby out. My hubby was so excited to see what this little critter could do, so he lubed it up and using Rachael's thigh cuffs (review coming soon), cuffed my hands to my thighs so I couldn't interfere with his teasing me. He shut the lights off and I swear his face lit up with more excitement then I have seen in a long time. He slowly insert the vibe, the little ears on the clitoral stimulator hit me just right. The rows of balls on this vibe are amazing when they are spinning, talk about an internal massage. The balls literally messaged the walls of my vagina. It was absolutely amazing! I knew that anytime he was going to hit the function button- I so wanted to see this little critter go on its own. He hit it, and OH MY, talk about a surprise this critter change directions and speeds all on its own. The bonus is that every time it changed speeds or directions the lights changed colors. What a wonderful product!

So if you want to be teased and pleased at the same time, I highly recommend this product. :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4645