Official Community Forums Home

Bella's

AckRii

• Review Team
Thank goodness for discreet packaging. The package arrived a week early from the estimated time given due to the holidays. I wasn't expecting it till after new years. It arrived early and the little old neighbor lady who was house sitting checked the mail. I would have been mortified and may have had to move if she knew what she was carrying around.

When I got home I couldn't wait to rip the package open and play with my new toy. Like a kid at christmas. First thing I noticed was the pretty pink color. This is my first toy with two vibrating ends. The clit stimulator was what originally drew me to this specific toy. The curved tip hit just the right spot. After spending the weekend getting familiar with my new friend, I can honestly say, I may never get another toy without the clit stim and vaginal stim at once.

There are a couple things about this toy that I didn't quite like, Its soft, the space between where the batteries (which are AAA not AA) go in and the bullet at the top is very flexible and tends to make getting the groove a little hard at times with it flopping all over. The battery compartment is a simple easy screw open, put batterys in and screw closed again. There doesnt seem to be a wrong/right way to putting batterys in. As long is one up and one down. The problem comes with opening and closing the switch tends to twist the batterys inside. During play twisting the speed controls sometimes also opens the battery compartment and pops batterys out stopping play.

The packaging was simple and easy to open, says the toy is water proof. I personally dont plan on using it in the tub due to the battery compartment opens so easy, but washing it with simple toy cleaner and running water seems fine. The vibrators material picks up lint and fibers easy so storing needs to be thought of or a quick wash before use.