Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex Gels

• Members

We both injoy having oral sex but my wife doesn't like the taste. I have seen Oral Sex gels that have different flavors to help with over coming the britter taste of giving oral sex to your partner. I would like to know which one has the best taste via flavor? Give your feedback on you own personal experience of using one of these oral sex gels.

I have use flavored lubricate before and really don't like the taste. Too synthetic tasting and oily, was hoping to fine somthing more really to the fruit tasting. :P

• Members

By having a small mint in her mouth or one of the mint strips that melt onto your tongue can be great for you both as she will no longer get the taste that she dislikes and you will get an all new feeling!! hope this helps

• Members

I had an exgirlfriend that did the ice cream thing on my penis. Man that was awesome!!!! The cold mix with her warm mouth and tongue was out of this world!

I really didn't know about the different procduts as far as messaging oil, verses lubricates and the ill effects that it could cause on a women's vagina. I well have to look at what we are using, because I think we have messaging oil that is cherry/champane flavor scent and have been using it as a lube. :o

I just place an order here for the TooTimid lube. Now that I know the difference I wil be looking out and picking products more carefully. What about the new K-Y lubricates that are the Hot Messaging? Are they safe to use with vibes? and can they be used in the vaginal area?

• Members

Ouch. don't think Heet would feel good on anything. Yep KY hot message lube would be just for massaging, only.

Now I have used a clit arrousel cream. Bought it a the local sex shop. Was in a sample bin and came in a small around dish the size of a dime. Was looking for the Viva cream and couldn't find it. Lady at the counter knew what I was looking for but they didn't carry it. She mention that this work much better than the Viva cream. I just place a small amount on the tip of my finger the size of this smile face :rolleyes: place it on her clit WOW. That was all it took, game on. She came as soon as I put my dick in her vagina. I still have a lot in the dish since it only takes a small amount. It came in different flavors, got mint.

After enjoying her for awhile I went down on her to see if this mint stuff was any good. Bad idea. Made my tonuge go num (sp). So the lesson here guys if it says it is flavored with something don't think it is going to taste good. I am sticking to food products. :P

• Members

Hey Househunter, Here is a few links to some of the products here with flavoring. As far as lubes be very careful with what type of lube you use with what type of toy. Exsample Never use a silicone lube with a silicone toy, with a cyberskin toy use only a waterbased lube. As far as heating lubes and toys I am not to sure about since I am not a heating type of person unless you are talking about the Viva cream then I LOVE IT!!!! That stuff is amazing.

Here a the links for both you and her:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3169

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3102

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4956

These will help to enhace your oral sex life to. :D Let me know

• Members
Cutting corners is usually a way to find yourself in a dead end! Spend your money wisely when it comes to sex toys and products, and don't take your advice from most clerks. They are usually working on some kind of commission, but more important, as happened here, the clerk had one idea of measuring " just as good "< or " better than ", than you do. The viva cream sold here got a great review from Mikayla because she found it worked just as advertised. She is very proud of her reputation for telling it like it is, and not just trying to make sales. Some things are scented not for tasting but for aroma. You obviously found that out. That does not mean you have to throw the little jar out.If a little dab did it so well, keep it handy. Your wife may just like to have you use that again.

Howard don't get me wrong. The clerk just mention it just because they didn't carry the Viva cream. Mention it as a replace for what they didn't have. I didn't know about how some lubes have a different effect on some toys. Will watch out for that next time.