Official Community Forums Home

Head Twister

nosleepnmesa

• Members

SE0718-04main.jpg

This vibe really caught my attention when I received it. The package stated an enlarged head, hmmm so I was wondering why would that be, also I noticed that it had swirls going down the shaft. I couldn't wait for my hubby to get home.

This head twister really is an OUTSTANDING WATERPROOF toy. It is 6.5" long and has about a 1.25" girth, this product is unique in the sense that I noticed it starts off bigger and goes smaller, interesting. Here is a little bit of the basics; it is made of a soft jelly, upon opening the package I noticed that the vibe was a little oily but not to much, so I washed it and that oily feel went away immediately. I did notice that the head was a little enlarged, which of course got my mind wondering, along with the swirling lines that are around the shaft of this vibe. Well since it is waterproof, I figured the pool would be the best place to test it out. My hubby was so excited, that he went to get the 2AA batteries, and told me to go get in the pool. I have noticed that the best lube for water play is a silicone lube.

My hubby inserted the 2AA batteries and told me to grab hold of the rail. I bent over and waited to be teased. This devil has POWER and I mean lots of power, it is not quiet so if you need something quiet I would make sure I turned a radio on, since we are outside in the pool my husband quickly jumped up and turned on the stereo. He lubed it up and slowly started to insert it in to me. I found out immediately what the enlarged head was for, it rubbed and put pressure of the upper part of my vaginal wall, add that with the power of this vibe and I was in heaven. He then started to turn the vibe from side to side, oh my god, I could feel the swirls on this vibe immediately, and it hit me in all the right spots. Since it did seems to get a little smaller towards the base I felt like my husband was intentional teasing me with it, by going all the way to the base and quickly pulling it out some. This little thing had me begging for more. My husband was so excited just watching me grind up against it, and then it really hit me, WOW it brought me to have the best water orgasm I think I have ever had.

I am truly impressed with this product. I would recommend this product for beginners or even advanced players. This product like I said before is WATERPROOF great for the pool, tub, or anywhere your little heart desires. Grab the Head Twister and let it twist you into multi orgasms like it did me.

Happy playing!! :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3434