Official Community Forums Home

Morning Fun...

ambrelyn

• Members

I’ve read alot of Howard’s posts that say to spice things up try setting your alarm clock an hour early and have sex first thing in the morning. Well, I was in a rare situation last night, my fiancee’s kids fell asleep early, and since they all live with his parents, he decided to leave them there, sound asleep, and come spend the night with me. Wow. This was definitely a rare treat for me. He’s been able to do this a couple times before, but only very rarely. Like if they go to bed early, or happen to stay the night somewhere. But my fiancce gets up early enough to get back home before the kids wake up, and they never know he’s been gone all night. I don’t ever get to stay the night with him because his mother is old fashioned and doesn’t think it would look right to the kids since we aren’t married. So, I guess I can see that. My parents are alot more relaxed, so these rare opportunities are the only times we’ve been able to stay with each other all night. Well, we had had such a long day yesterday, that by the time we got to my house, we were both really too tired to think about anything but sleep. We just wanted to cuddle up together and drift off. But before we did, my fiancee suggested we set the clock for an hour before he had to get up and start the day off right. So we did. :) Oh my gosh. :) I have to say everyone, listen to Howard! He knows what he’s talking about. It is most definitely worth the missed hour of sleep. :) He woke me up with a kiss and things went on from there. I’ve been smiling and laughing ever since. I’m not at all a morning person. I’m really pretty much a grouch until I’m fully awake, which doesn’t usually happen til about 10am. :) Well, not that bad, but close. But this morning was so much different. I’ve had so much energy and just a positive attitude about everything. Which is what Howard said would happen. No kidding. I can’t stop thinking about it and I can’t stop smiling when I do. One of my coworkers even asked me what I was smiling about. I said nothing, and she said, well, you just have this secret little smile on your face. No kidding! :) I just wish I could start everyday this way. :)

• Members

Hey Bondagejunkie, I am right there with you! Howard is the man, after I tried the morning thing in the shower with my hubby, I called him threw out the day, and well thanked him and teased him and sort of as he would state, tortured him in a good way. Told him how great he made me feel and I was already wet thinking about him today and I couldn't wait for him to get home.

Amazing the little things that spice up a relationship!!!!! :)

• Members

hi howard is sooooooooooooooo right my husband and i have morning sex is outrageous good my husband has to leave as early as 5:00 a.m and i have learn to set tge clock early to give him the royal BJ and follow with some Doggeystyle oh BOY he tells me that when hes at work some of the guys tell DAM MAN SHE REALLY PUT ON YOU because you walk more proud the ever and the smile says it all he then replys back with a shiver and tells then BOYS YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO IDEA what i got at home

way to go HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!