Official Community Forums Home

Trying To Get To The Next Level

2ofus

• Members

We as a couple have been fantasizing about bringing in another woman into our weekends once in awhile. The fanatsies are great and she is and has been BI curiuous and has experiences in the past before we were married. Now it's getting close to happening ... I hope. What do you think? We are he'd over heels in love, we just want to have a hardcore time once in awhile, however extremely on the down low. We are both professionals and need privacy . Anyone like us ?

• Like 1

• Members

Same here for us 2ofus. She's been bi-curious for a long time and just recently wanting to explore it full-go. Finding that partner for her is proving WAY more of a challenge than I would have ever thought. But, I guess we need to enjoy the journey just as much as the destination. I'm really just looking to be a voyeur in all this. Unless, of course, they would want my participation. Discretion is the big thing though, so it limits some of our options for finding a partner for her. Be interested to stay in touch with you guys on how both of our "journeys" are going.

M

• Like 1

• Members

Two ideas... Have you looked at joining a Lifestyles club (swinging). There are several online sites you could explore. And then go to an event to meet others. You don't have to do anything if you do not want to. But it is a good place to meet people that share a similar interest. Have you looked at possibly Fetlife.com for a place to meet people. While Fetlife is more focused on the kinky side of life, there are great people there as well. There are listings for events and gathering in your area (wherever that may be).

• Like 1

• Members

We have not tried any sites or clubs. She is very hesitant, we are almost there though. It's strange ... I have to be very patient and let her make every single call. She's not controlling or anything, just reeeeal cautious. It's tough but exciting !!!

• Members

Let her lead the way, offer suggestions and be open to possibilities. Respect and care are critical in this process. Another idea just to get exposed to people in sexy settings is to try a vacation at Desire or Temptations Resorts in Cancun, Mexico. Hero is out there but can be more intense for someone just starting to explore. Another thing to think about is going to an erotic festival like the ones in Seattle or Rochester, NY, or even fantasy fest in a Key West. With all of this there is no need or push to do anything. It just opens the possibilities and give a glimps into a different life and the feel of sexually focused energy.

• Like 1